Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

I forgot Holly Marie Combs. She got those really puffy nipples/areolas that only fetishists are into. Like Neve Campbell and Britney Spears when a girl has a super cute face, even slightly below average boobs are more than acceptable. But if they're really bad, they cancel each other out.

I watched The Hangover recently and Mr. Chow's dong was in extreme turtle mode... nowhere to be seen. Heather Graham's nipple looked like CGI.

Juno Temple. She was hot af in Year One so when I saw her nudes from Killer Joe I wasnt expecting a lot but I was expecting more then the body of a 15 year old girl.

I watched The Hangover recently and Mr. Chow's dong was in extreme turtle mode... nowhere to be seen. Heather Graham's nipple looked like CGI.

Ya the lil asian weiner was the joke i suppose. It was tiny tho, very dissapoint.

Jennifer Lawrence was a bit stingy in Red Sparrow where the cast and crew got to see the full frontal, but the camera didn't show enough of her or her ballet saboteur. I can't help think she got buck naked and planted her bare buns on the desk and showed only one boob because they are asymmetrical boobs.

Jennifer Lawrence was a bit stingy in Red Sparrow where the cast and crew got to see the full frontal, but the camera didn't show enough of her or her ballet saboteur. I can't help think she got buck naked and planted her bare buns on the desk and showed only one boob because they are asymmetrical boobs.

She was the main victim of the fappening, there's plenty of material out there. .

Juno Temple. She was hot af in Year One so when I saw her nudes from Killer Joe I wasnt expecting a lot but I was expecting more then the body of a 15 year old girl.
She was hot af in Killer Joe, and in all her other nude scenes, too.

What are you smoking?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back