Most nervous/tense you’ve ever been watching a fight?

Khabib vs Gregor...the hype was real

To me, it was Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort. These two former UFC champions are 2 of the greatest strikers in MMA history.

Vitor was riding a 5 fight win streak with 4 KOs and was coming off KOing former MW champ Rich Franklin in the very 1st round.

It was a very tense first couple of minutes with Silva effortlessly evading Vitor’s legendary flurries.

And then this happened
View attachment 699297

Chael/Anderon 1.....I just knew Chael was gonna fuck it up and I saw it live which hurt even more.

The start of Khabib vs Conor.

It was only the 2nd MMA fight I watched from start to end. I was rooting for Khabib and was such a casual I didnt realize it was such a predictable win for him

It was only the 2nd MMA fight I watched from start to end. I was rooting for Khabib and was such a casual I didnt realize it was such a predictable win for him
I felt that too....because in that type of fight, the first minute we find put who is gonne be able to impose their gameplan.

McGregor vs Mendes

I was fully on the Conor bandwagon. The walkout songs performed live and that crowd was insane. Just a cool moment in MMA.

Probably the most nervous was back when I was a kid on November 5. 1977 watching my favorite fighter of the time Ken Norton fight Jimmy Young in an epic 15 round fight that was very tough & very close. Norton wound up winning via a split decision.

Then, there was the Ray Leonard-Thomas Hearns classic back in September of 1981. Leonard had hurt Hearns earlier in the fight but then was falling behind on points & I was beginning to think that he was going to lose but he rallied to stop Hearns in the 14th round.

Probably the most recent example of me being nervous during a fight was during the first Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz fight when Wilder got rocked along the ropes & seemed to be behind on points before knocking Ortiz out.

Jones vs Gustafsson
Aldo vs Mendes 2

Was that so hard?
I remember Conor have problems with knee after Mendes fight, and I thought Aldo is going to destroy his leg with kicks but other hand Conor never give up (from kicks) so could not wait what will happened

Struve vs Rothwell. I thought Stuve's nuts might have taken such a beating that he would be forced to walk through life as some goofy, hobbled, mess of a human being. Thank god he made it through and will live a normal life.

i dont get nervous before fights.

Me neither, who is this casual?

never i watch any sport just for fun

So, none of you gentlemen become the least bit emotionally invested in the outcomes of any of the fights that you watch?
If your favorite fighter is involved in a back & forth contest your hearts don't beat a little bit faster?
Wow, I find that difficult to believe.
If true, then it must be a pretty dull way in which to be a fight fan. Just saying...

high lvl casual here
<JonesLaugh>

all gsp fight
aldo mendes 2 was crazy
stipe ngannou was crazy too, the first round was something out of a movie

So, none of you gentlemen become the least bit emotionally invested in the outcomes of any of the fights that you watch?
If your favorite fighter is involved in a back & forth contest your hearts don't beat a little bit faster?
Wow, I find that difficult to believe.
If true, then it must be a pretty dull way in which to be a fight fan. Just saying...
Pro MMA Fighters > @dildos

Ubereem vs Brock was pretty tense,a monster striker vs a Bulldozer lol

All Conor fights. He sure knows how to promote.
PS: I'm not his fan or his hater.

Back