Most shook fighter ever?

Okami vs Anderson in the UFC, he was like a deer in headlights

Alvarez vs McGregor after he got knocked down for the first time, he put up a frankly pathetic showing and I'm an Alvarez fan

hqdefault.jpg

Oh and this one, when he was at the weigh-ins, he covered up like he was shook as man sitting in a boat about to be killed by a wave.

Rich Franklin going into his rematch with Anderson, he was a walking zombie.

Not high profile fighters, but I really can't forget Bubba McDaniel in his fight with Uriah Hall. He was really scared shitless the moment his name was called. I've never seen anything like it except back in the Mike Tyson days how guys would look at Tyson in the staredown and ref instructions.

G-Assistir-nocaute-Uriah-Hall-x-Bubba-McDaniel-no-TUF-17-online.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Oh and this one, when he was at the weigh-ins, he covered up like he was shook as man sitting in a boat about to be killed by a wave.
Beat me to it! That's the best example I can think of too. He actually looked happy and relieved after he got fucked up just because it was over and he wasn't permanently injured.

Beat me to it! That's the best example I can think of too. He actually looked happy and relieved after he got fucked up just because it was over and he wasn't permanently injured.

He was done at the weigh-ins. It was almost unbearable to watch him weigh-in against Hall.

Porier against conor. Dude even left the room out of fear like a little girl on an embedded. He then admitted in later interviews that conor really got to him. Nothing against porier by the way just saying.

He was done at the weigh-ins. It was almost unbearable to watch him weigh-in against Hall.
Yep, I remember. It was bad. I remember thinking that I would be just as scared since I am not even a fighter but I could probably fake it better than he did. It was obvious he was terrified.

Poirier and some of Anderson opponents

I don't think Poirier was scared, just pissed off and humiliated. He was emotional for sure, but I do think he went into that fight believing he would win until he felt one of those left hands. Then, he became scared in the fight.

Not high profile fighters, but I really can't forget Bubba McDaniel in his fight with Uriah Hall. He was really scared shitless the moment his name was called. I've never seen anything like it except back in the Mike Tyson days how guys would look at Tyson in the staredown and ref instructions.

G-Assistir-nocaute-Uriah-Hall-x-Bubba-McDaniel-no-TUF-17-online.jpg
Very good example.

Yep, I remember. It was bad. I remember thinking that I would be just as scared since I am not even a fighter but I could probably fake it better than he did. It was obvious he was terrified.

Yeah no doubt. Also to come from such a club like Wink/Jackson and have the support of JBJ in your corner to cover up like that was sickening. UGH...lol

Bonnar said he took a xanax before the Anderson fight and was scared before

Besides the guy who gave one of his best performances ever in his comeback fight proving he's solid as a rock?

Weird choice dude.
He looked like he was going to shit his pants before the Conor fight. Then threw an idiotic punch and got KTFO in 13 seconds. Confirmed Shookness.

Yushin Okami versus Anderson. He was terrified. Bonnar too.

Back