Most terrifying looking fighter in the UFC?

Probably one of the most intimidating fighters I could think of. Has he ever even smiled?
even smiling he looks crazy AF
Thiago-Silva-UFC-102_1263-760x450.jpg

El cuck looks like a try hard dork

You think he looks hard in real life? He looks like i could snap him in half. Of course if i tried I'd be destroyed, but hes not an initimidating looking guy, just a cringe lord

Idk about that. Maybe at first glance, but l once you get to talking shit back and forth and you look in his eyes I think most would be shook. I think I probably would, although knowing about him already might be clouding my judgement. He’s really not a small guy either despite fighting at lightweight.

Why, they're usually basement dwelling weirdos who probably have lactose intolerance
soyboy is a lefty term. thats why? soy is attributed to progressive, "oh i need something gluten free, dairy free, cage free, etc" its just not a term used against the right.

Most fighters are pretty normal guys.
Train and spar with them and you will see, they are ok
Mental people, fighters or any mentally ill ppl can be scary like Fedors brother
captura-de-tela-2016-03-31-as-18-50-34-768x765.png

He looks like a god damn witch in this picture. And that's on top of all the other legitimately scary stuff.

If you seen him in public and had no idea who he was or that he was an MMA fighter, which guy would you look at and be like "fuck that shit, I'm good"?

Tony Ferguson and his persona would have people shook.
Aldo looks like someone you would not want to mess with.
Perry has a look that would have most shook.
Most HW's just based on pure size and alphaness.

Thoughts?

220px-Fallon_Fox.jpg

soyboy is a lefty term. thats why? soy is attributed to progressive, "oh i need something gluten free, dairy free, cage free, etc" its just not a term used against the right.

Soy is drank by people with lactose intolerance
Alt right losers tend to be weak individuals in general with constant diarrhea
So it makes sense

Magomed Ankalaev looks scary. He has that 'indoctrinated' look.
Johnnie Walker is another one. Incredibly tall and that mohican hairstyle.

In my limited experience with on-street fuckery, you should always be concerned with the guy NOT trying to mean mug (which is usually not the physically biggest dude). So yeah, Khabib would definitely be up there for me. Aldo too, loved that moment (was it after the Mendes fight?) when Conor was screaming in his face like a madman and Aldo just stood there, in the crowd, watching him with that little smile on his face. Unreal levels of cold. Condit straight up looks like a cartel assassin. Same goes for Cain.

ASHKAN.jpg
If Ashkan Mokhtarian was walking down the street, pretty sure I'd cross to the other side. Plus he's most likely bikie affiliated, and him or his boys would probably kill you.

Back