Movies Most unintentionally funny movie?

What is the deal with Eric Roberts? He is a legit actor, who has been in many a legit role. But then he does shit like this, or the Stalked By My Doctor trilogy for Lifetime (which is a fun watch, actually).

Does he just gamble away all his money like Nic Cage, so he takes any role he can get?

Haha, I actually enjoyed those Stalked by my Doctor movies, thought they were pretty good lol

He's got a couple great ones, a few decent ones, and a LOT of garbage.

Raising Arizona & Leaving Las Vegas have to be his best.

Bringing Out the Dead is decent (Sizemore steals scenes, though).

He put in Good-to-OK work in Kick Ass, Moonstruck, The Croods, and Color Out of Space.

Face/Off was good as well.

Dead Alive (Brain Dead) by Peter Jackson was cheesy and funny, and gory as hell.

Not sure where they was going with that movie, but it was fun.

Mortal Kombat Annihilation, the classic line of "too bad youuuuuuuuuuuu.....will die" always gets me.

Easy answers off the top of my head, The Room, Wicker Man especially when Nic Cage is in full on crazy mode in bear costume, 50 Shades of Grey, pretty much all of M Nights movies.

Mortal Kombat Annihilation, the classic line of "too bad youuuuuuuuuuuu.....will die" always gets me.

Easy answers off the top of my head, The Room, Wicker Man especially when Nic Cage is in full on crazy mode in bear costume, 50 Shades of Grey, pretty much all of M Nights movies.
My favorite line will always be from the original 'Your soul is miine!'

MV5BYmU0ODhkMzYtYjdhYy00ODhiLWEyYjItNDk4YzIwZDJlN2I2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzgzODI1OTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Death_wish_three.jpg

Batman and Robin. Although I suppose it could have been intentional.

Back