Mousasi pretty much Nailed it with this....

Bisping WILL fight who ever is next. The MWs are jelly but fact is Bisping deserves special treatment just like GSP has earned it. No other MW outside of Andy has been going at it near the top for over a decade. Whittaker can wait his turn, as well as cheater Yoel. When they have the career Bisping has, they will get special treatment too.
What in the fucking blue hell are you talking about ?
Outside of fluke Rockhold ko, when was the last time you can say- " damn , Bisping looked like a damn beast in there?"
The Cung Le fight and when before that? Again, 0-7 In contender fights before Anderson fight ( which it could've went the other way)
Look at the guy's log.There is nothing impressive about Bispings resume.
Don't get me wrong- he's a good fighter but the stars couldn't of lined up better for him leading into 2nd Rockhold fight.
I already posted into detail in his current 5 fight win streak.Hes probably the 8th best middleweight in UFC who has the title (unfortunately)
There has been no legit title fights because of him.
Gegard Mousasi is no longer here because of Bisping (indirectly)

Again, I have No respect for the coward.

Last edited:
Mousasi is the best fighter there, maybe p4p.

Bisping isn't even the third best fighter in his own division.

It's not the same.

Its not just Moose though.

Salter is sure as shit better than Sakara and I'd bet on him taking down and submitting Storm rather quickly, like how Schlemenko lost to Tito and Halsey.

Ridiculous John is not in either the title fight or title eliminator, and in fact got a rather shitty fight.

The same Salter who went 1-2 in the UFC...that says something about the MW competiton over there.

Volkan failed in Bellator and has now beat three top ten UFC guys...says something about the LHW competition in the UFC.

Big Moose fan but he should have waited it out a bit more.

Just look how shitty that bellator card is.

all cans except the main event.

i will not look at gsp as a legit 2 division champ if he wins the belt from bisping and never defends it....
Do you look at bj as a legit 2 division champ?

I never understood why losing once while having a great streak puts you so far back.

"tainted supplements" That is like the high school equivalent of "the dog ate my homework"

It isn’t if their is proof!! Are you ahater because you’re a fat person??

“Like Yoel Romero, I believe should have got his title shot a long time ago and he probably would have beaten Michael Bisping but they kept giving him fight after fight after fight until he lost. Now he has to win another couple fights before he another title shot.

“They can make your road to the title very difficult or they can just hand it to you with how they do with certain fighters.

Pretty much sums up the UFC in a nutshell these days.

Moose is just pissed the UFC doesn't give a fuck about him lol

I would be pissed too

UFC = white privilege. Look at dark guys like Max and Tony had to win like 10 straight before given shots. White guys like Conor and bisping like 4 or 5

Hell Conman had to win none for LW and lost to gatekeeper Diaz and was given TS. What a joke.

Look how they treat black Tyron making him fight #1 every time. While Bisping and Conor get to fight whoever the fuck they want or not at all and have babies boxing and keep titles.

I'm pretty sick of UFC's not so subtle racism.

Obviously they were gonna make a Black Cuban fight until he lost before TS. He had two strikes against him for UFC. Nationality and race.

Last edited:
Gsp fought Hendricks. Bisping didn't fight Romero or jacare even though they were next in line.

After getting his money fight. Then didnt give a rematch when he knows he lost that fight.

Bispings said he woukd fight Romero after GSP. So if GSP didnt duck... them Neither did Bisping.

Do you look at bj as a legit 2 division champ?
yes....because he beat the best of the division at the time.....

i dont think bisping is a betting favorite against any top 10 mw....

I heard gegard complain they didnt use enough sugar in his coffee at bellator.

UFC is fucking garbage. I blame WME's Hollywood ass. #boycott #notmyparentcompany

Volkan failed in Bellator and has now beat three top ten UFC guys...says something about the LHW competition in the UFC.
Yeah, 2014 Volkan whose wrestling sucked. Since then Volkan lay n' prayed against a HW (while being a small HW himself at barely 230) and fought OSP's wrestling while on short notice and having to cut something like 25 pounds in a short amount of time. Fighters improve.

Yeah, 2014 Volkan whose wrestling sucked. Since then Volkan lay n' prayed against a HW (while being a small HW himself at barely 230) and fought OSP's wrestling while on short notice and having to cut something like 25 pounds in a short amount of time. Fighters improve.

That was my point...

John Salter is better now than he was in the UFC, like Volkan is better in the UFC than he was in Bellator.

I wouldn't waste your time on some of these Bisping fans, they will use mental gymnastics to justify why he's on his 2nd title defense without every touching a top contender.

That was my point...

John Salter is better now than he was in the UFC, like Volkan is better in the UFC than he was in Bellator.
If so, then my fault for misunderstanding haha.

Back