Mousasi: "We have a lot of buildings now". Buys students residence

I'm not even going to discuss this with you.
you mean, you don't have any argument so you're already quitting?
That's why there are a lot of one way streets in the older city centers and also why almost everyone here uses bicycles.

Foto%20fiets1.jpg
ugh, bicycles

I believe Anthony Pettis is starting to invest in real estate as well.

you mean, you don't have any argument so you're already quitting?
No, I saw the Rizin is the only real MMA belt. And I'm in no mood to hold a pointless discussion and to just keep on hearing UFC shill, blablabla.

Perhaps on a better day.

According to some sources, his net worth was about $3,5 mil last year. It's no Conor money, but hey, the guy became millionaire by the age 30 while not being a superstar even in his niche sport, and he's probably gonna become richer after he retires.

That's more than 90% of professional athletes (including ball players) can dream of.

I said, I said, I said, sounds like he makes thousands of dollars per fight, then gives money to his smart brother to invest soundly. So...good genetics, skills and smart sibling seems to be the key to finacial success.

I fucking love Foghorn Leghorn though. Guy was brutal to that dog. He taught me be kind to animals.

Who is this :eek::eek::eek:horny dude? What'd he do to a nice doggy?

@The good dog and myself will bite his ass.

According to some sources, his net worth was about $3,5 mil last year. It's no Conor money, but hey, the guy became millionaire by the age 30 while not being a superstar even in his niche sport, and he's probably gonna become richer after he retires.

That's more than 90% of professional athletes (including ball players) can dream of.

2019 update:
I made my money with good investments, I’m going to make maybe $1 million a year just with my real estate
https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/6/...t-doing-this-because-i-love-the-sport-so-much
1M per year from passive/semi-passive sources, is pretty decent

Does anyone have a 2022 update?

Why the fuck people care about fighters money?

Why would I care about what he does with it?

<JonesLaugh>

The last Samurai

Why the fuck people care about fighters money?

Why would I care about what he does with it?

<JonesLaugh>
In this case at least people can learn from it.

I find it more annoying when people post about conor lamborghini yatch

Back