Movie About Man’s Sexual Relationship With Underage Boy Selected As Best Picture By LA Critics

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
As long as it wasn't directed by Milo I smell Oscars

Dafuq is up with this shit?

“Call Me By Your Name,” a movie about an adult man’s sexual relationship with an underage boy, is 2017’s best picture, according to the Los Angeles Film Critics Association....

It has been hailed as “an erotic triumph” by the New York Post, “a romantic marvel” by The Atlantic, and “a gorgeous gay love story” in The Guardian....

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/m...e-boy-selected-as-best-picture-by-la-critics/
I haven't seen the film but I'm not surprised. One, critics love provocative stuff, especially stuff like this that delves into taboo alternative sex.

But also films like these have the potential to be very interesting. Think about it, if you had to watch either a film like this or a film about a romance between two people in their mid to late 20s, which do you think would be more likely to provide the more unique film experience?

Its like the difference between a film about an African child soldier or another Michael Bay US army commercial like the one about Benghazi. I'd rather watch the former tbh.

Milo was the youngster banging older dudes bro

I know. Milo is the one who made excuses for young boys being with older men and when I say boys I mean 13 year olds. He practically advocated for that type of behaviour.

But also films like these have the potential to be very interesting. Think about it, if you had to watch either a film like this or a film about a romance between two people in their mid to late 20s, which do you think would be more likely to provide the more unique film experience?
Dafuq is wrong with you? You want to watch adults have gay sex with boys? This world is off the chains promoting this perversion and you seem to be sucking it up faster than they can vomit it out.

I haven't seen the film but I'm not surprised. One, critics love provocative stuff, especially stuff like this that delves into taboo alternative sex.

Its like the difference between a film about an African child soldier or another Michael Bay US army commercial like the one about Benghazi. I'd rather watch the former tbh.
The Benghazi movie was pretty damn good. Definitely felt more Bruckheimer in Mogadishu BHD than Bay with fighting robots.

I know. Milo is the one who made excuses for young boys being with older men and when I say boys I mean 13 year olds. He practically advocated for that type of behaviour.

Dude speaks from his experience of having positive relationships with older dudes as a teenager. If it was anyone but Milo he'd probably be getting writing gigs for Salon or whatever

Film is art. Sometimes art is off-putting or controversial and in my opinion art is best that offends people and makes them think. Haven't watched the film and probably won't but rest assured there are consensual relationships between older men and underage boys happening right now...

*edit: the "boy" is 17 and the "adult" is 24... 24 year olds are hardly adults and this film seems hardly controversial...

The movie seems to put forth the idea that being homosexual is a choice.

Dude speaks from his experience of having positive relationships with older dudes as a teenager. If it was anyone but Milo he'd probably be getting writing gigs for Salon or whatever

Anyone who claims a grown man having sex with a 13 year old child is a positive thing is fucked in the head. I don't give a flying rats backside what "Salon or whatever" hypothetically thinks about it. Trying to promote sexual abuse is fucking disgusting, end of story.

film about a romance between two people in their mid to late 20s
romcom slander will not tolerated tho
IMG_6868.png

Brokeback mountain was a decent movie. I cringe and can't watch the scenes, but it's a good movie.

But uh, yeah, Hollywood is promoting anything not straight white male with zealous passion. I watched an episode of 'the girlfriend experience' and it was umsexy white guys all paying for sex and barking our harsh umsexy commands.. Then the lesbians have the most touching sensual sex, of course. It's obvious.

Of course it is. A mouth feels like a mouth, and if you like BJs, you can get off to anybody doing it. It' a choice not to be hedonistic and let the wrong sex do it just to get off. Sex was supposed to mean more as we got away from being animals.

I have no problem whit this, it brings attention to how bad pedophilia is, just how the movie "spotlight" did...

Le sigh clarified hat a long time ago. You cling to it because you hate milo

Dafuq is wrong with you? You want to watch adults have gay sex with boys? This world is off the chains promoting this perversion and you seem to be sucking it up faster than they can vomit it out.
When I watch a movie, sometimes I want to see some extreme shit that is well out of the ordinary like my example of a child soldier. Just because I would watch a film about a child soldier does not mean I support the practice of enlisting children into militias.

Gangster movies are extremely popular despite the fact most people don't want support that lifestyle. Stop being a plebeian and trying to infect film with your Puritan morality.
Have you seen it? Or are you basing that off the article?

Back