movie about martial arts dinosaurs?

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does anyone remember this movie? It came out in the 80s or early 90s about some kids watching this dinosaur TV show and they get transported inside and there's martial arts in it. People in dinosaur suits doing kung fu. Google doesn't come up with anything other than Kung Fury but I know this show existed and I remember me and my cousins liking this movie. It was kinda like the "Dinosaurs" TV show on Disney but instead it was a movie with martial arts.

Does anyone remember this movie? It came out in the 80s or early 90s about some kids watching this dinosaur TV show and they get transported inside and there's martial arts in it. People in dinosaur suits doing kung fu. Google doesn't come up with anything other than Kung Fury but I know this show existed and I remember me and my cousins liking this movie. It was kinda like the "Dinosaurs" TV show on Disney but instead it was a movie with martial arts.
I don't know the name of the show, but I found a clip from the show

barni-vs-dinosaur.gif

It wasn't a show or a cartoon, it was a full length live action movie

Are you talkin about karatesaurs? They wet fuckin awesome

I can't remember exactly, but I think the main karate dino was not the mama.

Now I'm curious what the hell this movie is that YS is going on about. Especially with all these other posts eith videos involving martial arts dinosaurs. I never knew their was market for such a bizarre combination.

It's called Adventures in Dinosaur City

Looks like they never even made a DVD of it. Just VHS copies.

Back