Movies with great twist endings

I've been around to long. No ending surprises me. I can usually tell how a movie will end by the midpoint. You don't want to watch movies with me.

What about Darth Vader being Luke Skywalker’s
dad
?

Does Departed Leo getting shot in the head count as a twist? That was more surprising than Bruce Willis being a ghost imo.
<JagsKiddingMe>
Both movies are pretty old now, but are you trying to be a douche on purpose? 2 pages of posts and you're the only person to reveal plot twists, bet you think you were being real clever and funny doing that <{hughesimpress}>

<JagsKiddingMe>
Both movies are pretty old now, but are you trying to be a douche on purpose? 2 pages of posts and you're the only person to reveal plot twists, bet you think you were being real clever and funny doing that <{hughesimpress}>
My bad. I’ll put in spoiler tags tomorrow

I’m shocked no one has mentioned this yet.

p161581_v_v8_ab.jpg

Bale having a twin blew me the fuck away the first time I saw it

Also, I’ve seen a few posters say Fight Club. Not sure if that counts here, the big twist wasn’t really the ending, it was about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through.

Saw
Dead Silence
The Usual Suspects

The others
it was all a dream
Inception
they were all ghosts
The last samurai
that Cruise was Japanese the whole time, I should have guessed it based on his height and the fact that he is a creepy weirdo.. but it still got me [\spoiler]

I got a little confused when I watched American Psycho

Moon

a376413cdf5f394879b8c6a5566c4853e134a073.jpg

highlights include
- Sam Rockwell beating Sam Rockwell at ping pong
- a "Hal" computer that every cynical audience member thinks is going to be the bad guy but winds up being a computer
- sad Skype sessions
- vomiting blood

The one with Mia Khalifa and her mom inviting Mia's BF for dinner

Here’s a movie no one remembers. “Never talk to strangers.”

It was, admittedly, a shitty movie. But it had a twist ending. Not a bad one. If I cared about the movie I might have seen it coming, but I watched it with a bored blasé atttitude, then thought, shit, didn’t see that coming.

A Bittersweet life - Korean Film
The Good the Bad and the Weird - Korean Film
Old Boy - The original Korean version.

Agreed; Old Boy had a great plot twist. Don’t know the other two films, but will look into it.

Im suprised no one has said THE USUAL SUSPECTS.

The adventures ures of baron von munchausen. Dude was telling the people of Vienna how he saved them. Was a story and then he finiwhis story and the turks were all dead
Who killed them? Time traveling? my 6 yo self had no idea

Back