Media Movsar Evloev calls for a title eliminator fight vs. Ortega

Would've liked to see Evloev vs Max for the #1 contender, but Max is going to get steamrolled by Gaethje and never be the same

<WhatItIs>
dustin beat max in a fight where he barely bulked up properly and looked like he literally rolled off the couch to make weight. but he gave dustin a helluva fight in that which was a lot more close than many people think.

so to think max will just get steamrolled by gaethje is a bit off an overlook.

but maybe i am reading into things wrong and can totally be laughed at and have people mock this post but max got something in him to maybe get it done.

Felder set him up to call topuria out and he ignored that and said he wasnt going to give us....something something, he mumbled at the end lol
ortega just being humble as usual.

ortega just being humble as usual.

I think he wants a pay raise lol. I left with the feeling that he needed to hash some things out with the brass before even thinking about fighting topuria.

Just my feeling.

Nice fight. I’d lean towards Mr Russia.

dustin beat max in a fight where he barely bulked up properly and looked like he literally rolled off the couch to make weight. but he gave dustin a helluva fight in that which was a lot more close than many people think.

so to think max will just get steamrolled by gaethje is a bit off an overlook.

but maybe i am reading into things wrong and can totally be laughed at and have people mock this post but max got something in him to maybe get it done.
By the time Max has the advantage in the late rounds, he won't be able to walk

Yeah.. that fight has to happen. Great matchup.

I feel Evloev fades as long as the fight goes and Ortega takes over. It could be anyone fight.

He is fighting Justin at UFC 300 in april and then recovering after that beatdown.
Idk. He only took three months off after losing to Dustin before fighting Frankie. Ilia is a more dangerous opponent at this time though so maybe

I'm ok with the call out. So many guys are usually calling for straight title fights they don't or barely deserve. Just asking for a fight after a long streak of wins that puts you into title contention against a guy you can prove you're actually worthy of it with is respectable. He'd have wins over Lentz, Ige, Lopes, Allen, and Ortega at that point if he were to beat brian. Definitely worthy at that point in my eyes.

Not a fan of evloev, but imo he should fight topuria for the title next. 2 undefeated fighters would look much better than potentially Ortega having a third title shot.

Idk. He only took three months off after losing to Dustin before fighting Frankie. Ilia is a more dangerous opponent at this time though so maybe
Frankie was a gimme fight for Holloway. Little dude had no power other than good GNP and he wasn't taking Holloway down.

Both have nothing for Ilia.. I was hoping Yair was going to win cause his style would have been a bit of puzzle for Ilia.

Ortega and Evloev have nothing for Ilia.

Interesting matchup to test Evloev's grappling. I think he is a type of fighter who could finish fighters in a 4th and 5th rounds from his cardio tank.

Evloev will be champ. End of 2024 will be looking rather Dagitastic.

HW -
LHW - Ankalaev
MW -
WW -
LW - Makhachev
FW - Evloev
BW -
FLW - Mokaev

The real question is, will Umar or Khamzat get to fight for a title by years end? Might as well retire if your name doesn't end with an Ov or Ev.
Evloev is Ingush tho, neighboring Chechnya. Topuria chins Evloev regardless.

Back