Media Movsar Evloev calls for a title eliminator fight vs. Ortega

Evloev with 5 boring ass 10-9 rounds

Evloev will be champ. End of 2024 will be looking rather Dagitastic.

HW -
LHW - Ankalaev
MW -
WW -
LW - Makhachev
FW - Evloev
BW -
FLW - Mokaev

The real question is, will Umar or Khamzat get to fight for a title by years end? Might as well retire if your name doesn't end with an Ov or Ev.

Where’s Max in this equation? Seems like an important variable unless he’s done with 45

The guy's name was being thrown around for the next title shot. He needs to amplify that. Since he's not, he must lack the confidence to face off against topuria right now.

Sucks for Volk but the two WW losses f’d up his case for an immediate rematch. At 1-3 of last 4 he should fight/beat Evloev before a Ts & Ortega should be flying to Spain while Max is at LW.

Evloev will be champ. End of 2024 will be looking rather Dagitastic.

HW -
LHW - Ankalaev
MW -
WW -
LW - Makhachev
FW - Evloev
BW -
FLW - Mokaev

The real question is, will Umar or Khamzat get to fight for a title by years end? Might as well retire if your name doesn't end with an Ov or Ev.

LMAOOOO @ Evloev or Mokaev being champ

TCity finishes Evloev BTW

This is a no brainer what's next - a title eliminator.

Can Evloev finish Ortega on the ground?

Evloev is a better skilled fighter.

But I always, always, always, always wanted to see this.

Evloev used to leave his neck out for guillotine all the time but people couldn't sub him.
Ortega is a slick dude on the ground, and got that dawg in him.

In a five round fight, I'd say this fight is -210 Evloev +180 Ortega, where if Evloev gasses, Ortega might have a good shot.

I'd love to see this one.

I have been on Evloev train though some people didn't use to rate him for some reason.

Evloev is a better fighter, but I can see Ortega taking it to him. Safe bet is Evloev UD, but he got that dawg in him, which I love the guy for. Wouldn't count out Ortega.

Now this makes sense.

I genuinely think Ortega taps him.

Where’s Max in this equation? Seems like an important variable unless he’s done with 45
He should be fighting Ilia next. The Gaethje fight will be fun but it's a bad career move IMO. I also really want to see Ilia vs Max for the stylistic matchup. I want to see how the boxing exchanges play out.

I guess everyone is just accepting that volk is getting a rematch?
He should get one, just not so soon, Ariel said it best, Volk next fight should be for the belt but Ilia's next fight should not be Volk.

He should get one, just not so soon, Ariel said it best, Volk next fight should be for the belt but Ilia's next fight should not be Volk.

That's why I'm wondering why neither Movsar nor Ortega called out Topuria

Would've liked to see Evloev vs Max for the #1 contender, but Max is going to get steamrolled by Gaethje and never be the same

<WhatItIs>

That's why I'm wondering why neither Movsar nor Ortega called out Topuria
ortega pointed out to dana and hunter post fight and said ill give you a call.

no doubt ortega gonna call for a title shot. and he should rightfully so do after his display today.

ortega pointed out to dana and hunter post fight and said ill give you a call.

no doubt ortega gonna call for a title shot. and he should rightfully so do after his display today.

Felder set him up to call topuria out and he ignored that and said he wasnt going to give us....something something, he mumbled at the end lol

Back