Crime MS-13: El Salvador Arrests Over 6,000 Gang Members After Deadliest Day of Violence in 30 Years

Ants and insects are important to the eco system and would collapse if they went extinct. ms-13 is literally more useless than shit and the world as a whole would in fact be a better place if they were eradicated. Less resources used, less contamination and less c02 contribution. They bring absolutely nothing and take.

Could always feed them to the homeless

A wave of gang-related killings in El Salvador have resulted in the government declaring a state of emergency over the weekend. The president is looking to punish the country’s gangs on the streets and in the prisons after its deadliest day in over 30 years.

Last edited:
El Salvador national police say they have arrested more than 2,000 people in just four days since the country declared a state of emergency because of a spike in gang-related violence.

" A consequence of of all these people, NGOs, media, political partys, and even so called friendly governments coming out defending the gangs...

Is that the Salvadoran people now clearly know who is behind the bloodshed that's cost the lives of their family and friends."

" A consequence of of all these people, NGOs, media, political partys, and even so called friendly governments coming out defending the gangs...

Is that the Salvadoran people now clearly know who is behind the bloodshed that's cost the lives of their family and friends."

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Good on the Salvadorian President Nayib Bukele for doing what needs to be done.

Ah yeah MS13 another one of america’s finer doings on the worldstage

This same mindset is what is responsible for the completely artificial crime spikes in the US too.

We're trying to push for the rights of accused criminals in a state that has an absolutely useless criminal justice system and poor institutions in general. This is not as if Sweden was just choosing to ignore human rights, Latin America writ large doesn't have the wherewithal to handle crime like the US can (when we feel like it)

I'm not the one to advocate for dictatorship since they don't have a self-correcting mechanism - The guy who fixes the country today will not simply relinquish power once he starts doing a bad job - but it isn't something that has zero place in the world either.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...global-democracy-sign-up-a-few-good-dictators

That being said, if the Presitator of El Salvador is having these crime waves underneath his supposed rule of anti-crime and reform, what justifies his position anyways?

I don't think there are ANY good arguments to keep these kind of people alive.

Ah yeah MS13 another one of america’s finer doings on the worldstage

Some how this is Americans fault? Yes the gang started in the US but in name only. The criminals that started it and spread it were illegals.

When then I guess it might be somewhat our fault because we didn't secure our borders. So if you are going to break it down to who's fault in America the democrats can step up and take a bow. The want and support an open boarder in all but name and stepped up to defend theses "animals".

Some how this is Americans fault? Yes the gang started in the US but in name only. The criminals that started it and spread it were illegals.

When then I guess it might be somewhat our fault because we didn't secure our borders. So if you are going to break it down to who's fault in America the democrats can step up and take a bow. The want and support an open boarder in all but name and stepped up to defend theses "animals".
Yes obviously. First US meddled in the civil war pre immigration.
The war had lasted for more than 12 years and included the deliberate terrorizing and targeting of civilians by US-trained government death squadsincluding the targeting of prominent clergy from the Catholic Church. The war also saw the recruitment of child soldiers and other human rights violations, mostly by the military,[46] which left the country susceptible to gang infiltration.
When the assylum seekers in LA started a group, racism (as always) in the US caused radicalization into a gang
In the very beginning, MS-13 was a group of young, delinquent, heavy metal fans who lived in Los Angeles. However, the undocumented community in Los Angeles was subject to severe racial prejudices and persecution. Under these conditions, MS-13 began to mutate into a gang.

After that they send all a lot of the ms-13 gang member back to El Salvador causing huge problems in El Salvador and latin america.

You trying to blame this on democrats is just you trying to get a win for your team.
The civil war started during Carter’s presidency and lasted till the end of Bush sr’s term. The deportations which caused the most of the problems were during Bush sr’s term.

So yeah, republicans of democrats, this is clearly the fault of the US.

edit: I believe Noam Chomsky touches on this subject in his book “profit over people” and so does Howard Zinn in his book “history of the people of the US”

Last edited:
They say violence spikes during hot summers. So maybe this is what Border Czar Kamaler was talking about in regard to climate change being the root cause of the economic migrant crisis.

But heh, keep the borders open and let that in. We have ton here and the trouble is palpable. We never had gangs, now we do. They bussed a ton into my school district, now there are fights every day. My son and his friends are wrestlers and football players, so they do not have issues. But the El Salvadorians fight each other daily. They never fuck with the locals. Just each other. But they say its brutal. Cops there every day. Local parents are going nuts and want them sent away, but hey that's racist lol. I am glad my son graduates this year. You can't take violent people from one area and put them in another and expect peace. I don't care if it is racist or not....we should not allow any young single males in from Anywhere in large groups. Families? Fine. Women? Fine. Children? Ok. But not young males.

But heh, keep the borders open and let that in. We have ton here and the trouble is palpable. We never had gangs, now we do. They bussed a ton into my school district, now there are fights every day. My son and his friends are wrestlers and football players, so they do not have issues. But the El Salvadorians fight each other daily. They never fuck with the locals. Just each other. But they say its brutal. Cops there every day. Local parents are going nuts and want them sent away, but hey that's racist lol. I am glad my son graduates this year. You can't take violent people from one area and put them in another and expect peace. I don't care if it is racist or not....we should not allow any young single males in from Anywhere in large groups. Families? Fine. Women? Fine. Children? Ok. But not young males.
MS-13 is doing great thing out on Long Island, we need them in more place to enrich the US with their culture.

How hard is it to find these guys anyway. They literally have 13 tattooed on them.

When the assylum seekers in LA started a group, racism (as always) in the US caused radicalization into a gang

After that they send all a lot of the ms-13 gang member back to El Salvador causing huge problems in El Salvador and latin america.

You trying to blame this on democrats is just you trying to get a win for your team.
The civil war started during Carter’s presidency and lasted till the end of Bush sr’s term. The deportations which caused the most of the problems were during Bush sr’s term.

edit: I believe Noam Chomsky touches on this subject in his book “profit over people” and so does Howard Zinn in his book “history of the people of the US”

What about the Soviet and Cuban government involvement in supporting the Marxist rebels? They also had part in destabilizing the country. Also when the former rebels took over the country they actually supported the gangs with money and made secret truces for votes. They ended making the problem even worse.

What about the Soviet and Cuban government involvement in supporting the Marxist rebels? They also had part in destabilizing the country. Also when the former rebels took over the country they actually supported the gangs with money and made secret truces for votes. They ended making the problem even worse.
There was absolutely meddling from both sides but that’s a different conversation. The gang started in LA and American policies made the problem far worse.

Wouldn't have to deport is Democrats didn't open the border.

Back