Crime MS-13: El Salvador Arrests Over 6,000 Gang Members After Deadliest Day of Violence in 30 Years

Wouldn't have to deport is Democrats didn't open the border.
I know you wanna score one for your team but there were no open borders.

It’s not democrats/ republican problem because they are both guilty of escalating the conflict. The civil war lasted through the entire 80s which had 2 republican presidents.

Here's some more MS-13 news. A war between MS-13 and La Eme sounds like a pretty big deal. There's gonna be blood on blades and broken bones all over the federal system and I would also think the state prison system of California.

7 MS-13 MEMBERS CHARGED WITH DOUBLE MURDER INSIDE FEDERAL PENITENTIARY IN BEAUMONT, TEXAS RESULTING IN NATIONWIDE LOCKDOWN OF FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM
Seven MS-13 Members Charged with Racketeering Conspiracy and Murder in Aid of Racketeering, along with other crimes, for Murders and Attempted Murders of Rival Gang Members inside U.S. Penitentiary Beaumont
BEAUMONT, Texas – A federal grand jury in the Eastern District of Texas returned an indictment this week in Beaumont charging seven inmates at U.S. Penitentiary Beaumont, who are members of the violent transnational criminal organization La Mara Salvatrucha, also known as the MS-13, for their involvement in a deadly prison attack on rival gang members on Jan. 31, 2022. All seven defendants are in federal custody. The case has been assigned to U.S. District Judge Marcia Crone.

U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Texas Brit Featherston, along with FBI Houston SAC James Smith, Homeland Security Investigations Houston SAC Mark Dawson, and Joint Task Force Vulcan Director (JTFV) John J. Durham, announced today the charges in the 15-count indictment against the MS-13 members identified below. The charges in the Indictment relate to the planning and execution of a violent attack orchestrated by members of MS-13 against Mexican Mafia and Sureños associates that resulted in two deaths, two attempted murders, and a nationwide lockdown of all inmates in the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) for almost a week.

On Jan. 31, 2022, at USP Beaumont, seven MS-13 members, converged in A-A Housing Unit and attacked multiple Sureños members and one Mexican Mafia associate. Defendant Rivas-Moreiera began the prison attack when he came up behind Guillermo Riojas and stabbed Riojas twice in the chest. Riojas fell immediately, and other MS-13 defendants stabbed and kicked Riojas while he lay motionless on the prison floor. The MS-13 defendants then chased, cornered, beat, and repeatedly stabbed Andrew Pineda, and other Sureños members. The prison attack lasted approximately three minutes.

Defendants Rivas-Moreiera, Alfaro-Granado, and Landaverde-Giron are all serving sentences of life imprisonment for their participation in MS-13 and committing murder in aid of racketeering in furtherance of MS-13. Defendant Ramires is also serving a sentence of 27 years’ imprisonment following his conviction for participating in MS-13 and committing a murder on behalf of the gang.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edtx/p...er-inside-federal-penitentiary-beaumont-texas

Here's some more MS-13 news. A war between MS-13 and La Eme sounds like a pretty big deal. There's gonna be blood on blades and broken bones all over the federal system and I would also think the state prison system of California.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edtx/p...er-inside-federal-penitentiary-beaumont-texas
How can these attacks last 3 minutes? I guess this would explain it: I was watching a Joe Rogan clip yesterday and one of his guests was talking about doing time in prison and how the guards would just watch people fight and don’t do anything. The prison system is unbelievably fucked up in the US, it’s crazy for a developed nation.

How can these attacks last 3 minutes? I guess this would explain it: I was watching a Joe Rogan clip yesterday and one of his guests was talking about doing time in prison and how the guards would just watch people fight and don’t do anything. The prison system is unbelievably fucked up in the US, it’s crazy for a developed nation.
Last 2 years I watched a lot of documentaries on gangs and the US prison system; suffice to say it is totally fucked up how prison not only puts rival gang members in close proximity to each other but prisoners are forced to commit crimes while in prison. It sure looks like our prison system makes things way worse for a lot of crimminals in there for non-major crimes. Many of these folks will get out, so our prison system is creating and exasberatig issues.

Last 2 years I watched a lot of documentaries on gangs and the US prison system; suffice to say it is totally fucked up how prison not only puts rival gang members in close proximity to each other but prisoners are forced to commit crimes while in prison. It sure looks like our prison system makes things way worse for a lot of crimminals in there for non-major crimes. Many of these folks will get out, so our prison system is creating and exasberatig issues.
Yeah they touched on that subject to. That other prisoners force newcomers to comit crimes inside (violence, holding contraband, etc) which add on to their time there. Vicious cycle.

Back