Ms13 becoming a big problem...

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After numerous killings in the last 2 years, ms13 is growing rapidly.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/ms13-gang-abduction-arrest-1.15352275

Before Obama let in thousands through his unaccompanied minor program, why wouldn't he atleast take in consideration the over population of schools.

By me, the football fields are covered in trailer park classrooms brought in recently to try and find a spot for thousands of unaccompanied minors.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/01/westbury-high-school-ninth-grade/

Read the article and these minors are 18 and 19 still freshman in highschool.

Something very wrong is going on.

money used to prosper and grow as a society, now has to be used to combat ms13 and pay for trailer park classrooms.

If you travel deep into some of the woods, these illegals have build makeshift houses with generators. 100s of 5 foot 5 men standing around with machetes.

Feels like this could have all been prevented ..

Europe gets 8th century barbarians masquerading as muslims, and you still want to vilify mexicans.

Ever heard the phrase, a bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush?

I say this as someone who thinks all immigration should be banned until wages show growth.

Conservatives hysteric about brown people.

More at 11.

Europe gets 8th century barbarians masquerading as muslims, and you still want to vilify mexicans.

I say this as someone who thinks all immigration should be banned until wages show growth.

send us your machete wielding mexicans

we are willing to trade

ms-13 aren't mexican, this is what happens when geography gets dropped in favour of gender studies...

Deport any non citizen that is a proven member of a gang.

Fuck sanctuary cities that protect them they are on their own.

If you travel deep into some of the woods, these illegals have build makeshift houses with generators. 100s of 5 foot 5 men standing around with machetes.

Can you take a picture, deep in the woods of Long Island, of hundreds of 5'5 men with machetes for us?

Sounds like quite a scene.

You know theres these hispanic people

and brace yourself for it.....

that aren't Mexicans

IIBbc-2OsrZx.gif

In the case of MS13 they are primarily Salvadorians.

And not thats not a kind of Mexican.

Last edited:
Deport to the surface of the sun any non citizen that is a proven member of a gang.

Fuck sanctuary cities that protect them they are on their own.

fixed.

I really wish we could deport certain citizens. It would really help my country. Sure i put myself at risk too, but damnit, I'm willing to roll the dice.

using fear to have others join you is one of the oldest trick in the book

Not Mexicans, maybe a bunch but MS-13 is gang of people mostly form El Salvador.

Anyway, I do like the rest of your point. I would much, much rather accept South Americans than others into USA. The religion is a factor. Latinos adapt and assimilate much better than middle easterners for example. They have similar beliefs and morals.

I think that the Americas should concentrate on making each other stronger- fuck Asia and Africa and Europe (sorry Europe but you guys have been shooting yourselves in the foot). USA is physically connected to their southern neighbor and there will always be human traffic flow into the US. Therefore, help the other countries to achieve economic growth and to combat the terrorist cartel gangs and make it so people can find their own birth country desirable to live in.

While doing this, don't let any new immigrants in, especially ones that can't walk in.

Back