Ms13 threaten to kill cops....

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://longisland.news12.com/story/37998293/nassau-pd-aware-of-threats-against-officers

Because of Obama ms13 has flourished in my area.

They have brought with them drugs and murder.

Since president Trump took office. He has been kicking their ass.

Now they are upset and claim they want to kill cops like they do in el Salvador.

The sad part is the money and time that has to be used to combat a gang of people not even supposed to be in the country.

This could have been prevented and the ones who allowed this need to be held responible.

This is like the Hell's Angels, Bandidos, Crips, or Bloods saying they want to kill cops.

Like, well... duh. Those groups to the cops are the same way Joker is to Batman.

You would have to be crazy as shit to be a cop in El Salvador.

The thing that always amazes me is that even with all the crackdowns and investigations, it’s still unknown who the real boss of ms13 is.

You would have to be crazy as shit to be a cop in El Salvador.

The thing that always amazes me is that even with all the crackdowns and investigations, it’s still unknown who the real boss of ms13 is.
They don't have one is what I think.

MS13 my understanding has essentially become the "military wing" for lack of a better term of the massive cartels.

I can't remember exactly which one but that's essentially what they are now. At least the Stateside members.

I read they have like 30-50 thousand members worldwide, That's a lot of fucking soldiers.

They don't have one is what I think.

MS13 my understanding has essentially become the "military wing" for lack of a better term of the massive cartels.

I can't remember exactly which one but that's essentially what they are now. At least the Stateside members.

See I’ve read a few things about them that claim that there is actually a kingpin person for the whole gang but anybody who ratted him out would have their Family and extended families murdered. One investigator thinks the kingpin guy is actually In prison somewhere and calls the shots from there. Who knows, maybe there isn’t one leader.

This is like the Hell's Angels, Bandidos, Crips, or Bloods saying they want to kill cops.

Like, well... duh. Those groups to the cops are the same way Joker is to Batman.

No, they would frown on that. The Mafia was careful about killing cops. All those gangs are. It will bring attention. The days where mob bosses own judges and politicians are over. Killing a cop/judge/whatever is probably the worst thing you can do to your gang. You probably end up getting wacked yourself

Hell's Angels may wanna kill cops but they don't promote it and it would be stupid to do. They think of themselves as a legit organization and have relations with cops. Like they were having a rally around here and some people were concerned. Local chief said they are afraid of a "reputation". He wasn't concerned at all. And the head of HA tries to make his gang seem somewhat civil.

Hell's Angels are like the mob in they try to put on something of a public persona. Like charity events and shit. The crips and ms don't do that. lol

Last edited:
Why are they publicly describing what the informant looks like?

I can't imagine that group would be so stupid as to kill a cop, particularly while Trump is in office.

The cops would most certainly take their phaser off stun, and the anti-immigration crowd gets wet, and that's the end of MS-13.

Different culture, hard to judge.

This is like the umpteenth post I've seen you make about MS-13. What ghetto neighborhood do you live in where they are such an issue?

Breaking News: Gangbangers don't like cops.

More at 10

Why are they publicly describing what the informant looks like?

I can't imagine that group would be so stupid as to kill a cop, particularly while Trump is in office.

The cops would most certainly take their phaser off stun, and the anti-immigration crowd gets wet, and that's the end of MS-13.

Lol I read it like that as well.

I think they were saying the guy who told the informant looked like that.

Lol imagine describing the informant...

America didn't force people to become rapists, murderers and drug dealers. A severe lack of morality and conscience is what caused it.

Weird how conscience correlates negatively with poverty.

Like, it's so strange how active gang members can become world famous rappers and suddenly be able to stop killing people and slinging dope.

I'm probably imagining things.

This is like the umpteenth post I've seen you make about MS-13. What ghetto neighborhood do you live in where they are such an issue?

Entire new York is filled.

President Trump needs more time.

The governor just accessed millions in tax funds to combat it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...nces-18-5m-to-fight-ms-13-on-long-island/amp/

Entire towns taken over, schools shut down and abandoned for safety issues

http://longisland.news12.com/story/34761652/huntington-station-school-closed-amid-rash-of-violence

Bringing in tons of heroin

http://longisland.news12.com/story/...ces-largest-opioid-seizure-in-suffolk-history

http://longisland.news12.com/story/37995007/alleged-east-coast-ms-13-kingpin-indicted-on-long-island

Back