Elections msnbc whistblower proves bias

How many hours did FOX "news" give to Yang?

Do all networks have to give the same # of hours to Yang coverage?

Fuck off with this shit, you're not fooling anybody. Nobody should be making excuses for why it's ok for MSNBC to have favourites while purposely suppressing coverage of certain candidates.

the election is rigged through party system and power structure in DC, gerrymandering and whatnot, but sadly public perception is dictated mostly by cable television major news networks owned by like 6 or 7 media conglomerates, what can you really do when the system is designed to make multiple generations, both genders, and an array of racial and cultural groups brainwashed in their own respective ways and then inserted into an adversarial intellectual environment that constantly reinforces being retarded

Did that sound smart in your head?

You never have arguments against being a dumb whore. Weird.

dude. i thought you were losing it as it seems like you are talking to yourself. then i remembered i have a couple people on ignore. you are probably wasting your time whoever you're talking to. i only have 2 people on ignore.

It's heretic the flu bro.

Do what now? I had a couple posters from here telling me that the MSM is centric and it only seems left because I'm a radical right winger.

It took you that long to come up with...that?

Sheesh.

Are you under the illusion that I read your post immediately after you posted, then spent the entire time between that and my last reply fashioning the insult?

I knew you were a dumb bastard, especially after the shit about liberals in our own cum when Trump "wins", the flu bro stuff, the lysol shit, but damn! Damn!

Are you under the illusion that I read your post immediately after you posted, then spent the entire time between that and my last reply fashioning the insult?

Not under any illusion. It's literally all you could muster. You're not exactly a sharp witted fellow.

Do what now? I had a couple posters from here telling me that the MSM is centric and it only seems left because I'm a radical right winger.

"they" are centrists economically (because they are corporations trying to get rich) and they are left leaning socially because they think that makes money for them.

You seem to live in some fantasy world where everyone loved Joe Biden and voted specifically for him, not against Trump.

Weird shit. Then again, you're a flu bro, so........
But like isn't anyone who doesn't agree with the left a silly drumpftard?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back