Mt. Rushmore of 155 lb. fighters.

BJ Penn, Khabib, Yuki Naki, Conor McGregor

Honorable Mention: Jens Pulver

Khabib
Bj
Dustin
Frankie over gomi.because he didnt fall.off late in his career. But super.close for me.

Rda, benson, aoki, pettis and tony next mountain ovet with gomi.

Habib, Poirier, Penn, Bendo, Edgar.
Honorable mentions:
Ferguson,RDA,Alvarez.

He is a LW that has the ability to defeat almost any LW. He won the title against someone the UFC practically pushed heavily, and defended it extremely well, starching Prime Cowboy in about 1 minute.
Even his losses were close, he got poked in the Tony fight. Against Alvarez he had a terrible weight cut and passed out the night before the fight, he should not have been cleared to fight. RDA doesn't have any questionable wins unlike other candidates.

His resume speaks for himself, he has all the checkboxes for a LW GOAT candidate/ Mt Rushmore candidate. Maybe you can tell me where he lacks? idk how Pettis or Benson can be considered, but not RDA.

I think everyone's list should include Khabib and BJ at the very least. After that it's relatively subjective.
I wouldn't consider Benson or Pettis either.
I just think the inconsistency of his career coupled with the fact that his title reign was incredibly short takes him out of the Rushmore contention.

For me it would be
Khabib
Bendo
RDA
DP.

As a '12 account, u bring great shame

lol, I picked BJ in my My Rushmore. His demise played a part in my hesitancy, but outside of the ring, I ultimately knew he should be on Mt. Rushmore...

Trump .. he gets on every Mount Rushmore, presidents or otherwise.

DAMN!!

Well I will try..

Khabib, and I think Dustin may be 2nd now.. BJ Penn, and maybe Tony..

Casuals try to trash Penn and Gomi.

Can’t wait in 10 years when the new wave of casuals trash Khabib

Khabib is the only one whos seperated himself. The rest is too hard to decide.

Arguments can be made for Dustin, RDA, Pettis, Bendo, Frankie, BJ, Gomi, Tony, Alvarez

BJ has to be there. Only Khabib won as many title fights and of those who did defend the title no one else did it as dominantly as those two.

IMO Khabib and Penn are the two clear ones. After that there are all sorts of possibilities.

Back