[Muay Thai] How to stop backing up while sparring?

Train the way you fight. Have a good mitt holder throw strikes and move forward on you while you hit pads

Well, that was my point earlier in the thread...maybe he should be sparring guys closer to his weight, unless he's training to fight dudes 50lbs heavier than him.

Well, that was my point earlier in the thread...maybe he should be sparring guys closer to his weight, unless he's training to fight dudes 50lbs heavier than him.

Maybe he just likes playing patty cake with the one guy;)

I used to find sometimes, that people usually headed towards the usual suspects when it came to selecting a training partner..........o_O

Maybe he just likes playing patty cake with the one guy;)

I used to find sometimes, that people usually headed towards the usual suspects when it came to selecting a training partner..........o_O

This isn't BJJ, buddeh! Get your mind out of the gutter!

hqdefault.jpg

This isn't BJJ, buddeh! Get your mind out of the gutter!

hqdefault.jpg

Says the guy posting pictures of 2 well known MMA fighters, that one could consider are predominantly Muay Thai stand up with BJJ ground fighting skills.........or are you saying it's the BJJ that made them do it.......

They do say that all fights start on their feet and then go to the ground.........bit like most sexual encounters including the gay ones......

Says the guy posting pictures of 2 well known MMA fighters, that one could consider are predominantly Muay Thai stand up with BJJ ground fighting skills.........or are you saying it's the BJJ that made them do it.......

They do say that all fights start on their feet and then go to the ground.........bit like most sexual encounters including the gay ones......

It's the BJJ, bruh. You'd never catch Thais rolling around on the filthy ground.

They may have been hardened Muay Thai bangers but once that BJJ gets into you...you're going down.

Back