MUAYTHAI best online stores Thai

muay thai fighting allows you to change colors on certain gloves.

I live in the UK and have ordered MT gear twice.

First time was my gloves/ankles/handwraps/skipping rope fromhttp://www.thaiboxingstore.co.uk/ Arrived very quick (I believe all there stock is already in england). Prices were average

A month ago I bought shins/shorts from http://www.muaythai-fighting.com/ which is shipped from Thailand. I was very impressed, shipped from there next a day and arrived to me a few days late. Lots of gear choice, many made to order, which it says takes 3-6weeks.

I can recommend both these sites

Bull Sports Direct @bullsportsdirect.com

You can order directly from their Facebook page or website. Amazing customer service and price. Super fast shipping. It took 3 days from Bangkok to Montreal.

Shipping kills the deals for me
Hey Freaky, do you mind if I ask why the shipping kills the deals for you? Is it the shipping cost or the customs duty/import taxes?

Hey Freaky, do you mind if I ask why the shipping kills the deals for you? Is it the shipping cost or the customs duty/import taxes?
Just a quick comparison.

https://www.muaythai-fighting.com/f....html?osCsid=0b9829fa75b22df083345c7dd9d228a2

On your site the bgv6 16 oz = 79 dollars + possible shipping?
On amazon the same glove and color is 79 dollars + FREE shipping and fulfilled by amazon.

EDIT: Don't know why link not working but you can search it yourself. BGV6 the first search. 16oz yellow same price at 79. Or you can look at the others which is at 80 something but still cheaper when you add in shipping.

I was really into the muay thai trunks but I remember shipping was like 20 dollars. I can buy another short with that money. KOfightgear sells American made trunks for 24 i think.

Groin protectors goes from 10-25 + shipping on your site. I got a steel cup from Amazon for 25 + free shipping. Sometimes cheaper. I've seen the price fluctuate between 15-30

I just quickly threw in a cup and a muay trunk in the shopping cart to see the shipping and it's 18 dollars. That just kills the deal for me. And as I'm looking at the prices, the prices themselves aren't a big deal in the first place. They are very comparable to say Amazon. I remember there used to be better deals and even then it's not a deal if you add-on the shipping.

So unless, your regular prices are 20+ dollars cheaper than your other competitors, I don't see how it is a deal. Even then you're just matching their prices + longer shipping.

Just a quick comparison.

https://www.muaythai-fighting.com/f....html?osCsid=0b9829fa75b22df083345c7dd9d228a2

On your site the bgv6 16 oz = 79 dollars + possible shipping?
On amazon the same glove and color is 79 dollars + FREE shipping and fulfilled by amazon.

EDIT: Don't know why link not working but you can search it yourself. BGV6 the first search. 16oz yellow same price at 79. Or you can look at the others which is at 80 something but still cheaper when you add in shipping.

I was really into the muay thai trunks but I remember shipping was like 20 dollars. I can buy another short with that money. KOfightgear sells American made trunks for 24 i think.

Groin protectors goes from 10-25 + shipping on your site. I got a steel cup from Amazon for 25 + free shipping. Sometimes cheaper. I've seen the price fluctuate between 15-30

I just quickly threw in a cup and a muay trunk in the shopping cart to see the shipping and it's 18 dollars. That just kills the deal for me. And as I'm looking at the prices, the prices themselves aren't a big deal in the first place. They are very comparable to say Amazon. I remember there used to be better deals and even then it's not a deal if you add-on the shipping.

So unless, your regular prices are 20+ dollars cheaper than your other competitors, I don't see how it is a deal. Even then you're just matching their prices + longer shipping.

too bad there wasnt a USA distributor similar to muaythaifactory for example, but based in USA.

Does anyone know if muaythaimmashop is still ran by the same guy?

Does anyone know if muaythaimmashop is still ran by the same guy?

The only thing I know is that they don't respond to emails anymore. A few years ago, the CS was unbeatable with muaythaimmashop.

Lately I have been using Bull Sports Direct (via Facebook) and I cannot be happier.

The only thing I know is that they don't respond to emails anymore. A few years ago, the CS was unbeatable with muaythaimmashop.

Lately I have been using Bull Sports Direct (via Facebook) and I cannot be happier.
Thanks for the help. I tried purchasing on the website of muaythaimmashop and when I got to the cart, the button to proceed didn't even lead to anything.
I'll definitely check out bull sports

I gave bull sports a go and am very happy with their CS. Very quick to respond to messages and very helpful

I gave bull sports a go and am very happy with their CS. Very quick to respond to messages and very helpful

Glad you liked it

His price are really good and shipping is super fast. Both times I bought from him, it took 3 days to come to Montreal !

Maybe try my site https://www.muaythaimall.com.

We're constantly trying to get more and more stock and expend the store.

If things are going to take way to long to have made to order we just block the ability. e.g. Top King and their 5-8 month delays.

We can get anything Muay Thai and if it's in stock I'll arrive at your front door in 2-4 days.

Over the next few months we've got a lot of new products to be uploaded Especially gear that is as good as Twins, Fairtex and Top King just without the price tag. All the gear we sell and make is made here in Thailand.

Best Regards

Back