Media Multiple fighters admit to fighting with staph infections

Never heard of Staff infection. Is that like when your staff become really annoying?

Unless it's in an obvious place and opened up, it's up to the fighters to disclose that to the doctors

Assault is illegal, but if any fighter were to let these fighters have it, I'd understand

That’s so gross. I would be pissed off if I was Jinh Yu Frey.

“I have to tell you, this time around I wasn’t able to wrestle, I’ll explain why,” Dudakova said through a translator (transcribed by MMA News). “For the past month, I had staph infection. Actually, my back side, my butt is completely bloodied up right now. I have staph infection in places that is not necessarily okay to announce to the whole world. I was just fighting with the doctors over there, my manager was fighting with the doctors, because they just checked me after the fight and they said ‘Why didn’t you tell us before, because we would’ve had to take you off the fight,’ and I did not want to be taken off the fight. I think after the fight or sometime during the fight, there was an abscess that appeared, and I think now it popped because everything is completely bloodied up.”

That’s so gross. I would be pissed off if I was Jinh Yu Frey.

“I have to tell you, this time around I wasn’t able to wrestle, I’ll explain why,” Dudakova said through a translator (transcribed by MMA News). “For the past month, I had staph infection. Actually, my back side, my butt is completely bloodied up right now. I have staph infection in places that is not necessarily okay to announce to the whole world. I was just fighting with the doctors over there, my manager was fighting with the doctors, because they just checked me after the fight and they said ‘Why didn’t you tell us before, because we would’ve had to take you off the fight,’ and I did not want to be taken off the fight. I think after the fight or sometime during the fight, there was an abscess that appeared, and I think now it popped because everything is completely bloodied up.”

And she missed weight, what a disagrace

Pretty nasty business if true, I'm sure all the fighters that shared the cage after her fight are taking that extra shower now.

The best nicknames are the ones you earn...
arise, Viktoriia 'Blue Waffle' Dudakova
z7i6w6x7ci541.png

Back