Multiple Personalities? Oblivian's Diet Log

Are you on a weight-loss cycle now?

Tough question. Not really, but I'm sure it will be a side effect. I was eating anything and everything as well as training much less towards the end of 2010. I am now eating much better and training more. I feel thinner and my clothes fit as if I'm thinner, but my weight is the same. I believe that my body composition is improving. I would not be surprised if I get back down to 180 lbs in the next month or two. I'm also not eating until I'm stuffed. That's a major difference than before. I feel great.

6:45 AM: 3 egg omelet with spinach, green onion, feta, cherry tomatoes; 2-3 cups of coffee with 1/3 scoop of protein as creamer

9:00 AM: handful of almonds

11:00 AM: apple

1:00 PM: whole grain wrap with steak, feta, diced bell peppers, onions, lettuce, and a bit of ranch dressing

5:30 PM: chinese buffet - 2 full plates of teriyaki chicken on a stick, rice, broccoli, and peanut butter

9:00 PM: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

I should show my wife your diet log. She thinks I eat a lot of eggs and I maybe eat a dozen per week.

I should show my wife your diet log. She thinks I eat a lot of eggs and I maybe eat a dozen per week.

Eggs are where it's at. Quick and easy in the morning. I wake up, feed the dogs + cats, and have breakfast down the hatch within 15 minutes.

6:45 AM: 3 egg omelet with spinach, green onion, feta, cherry tomatoes; 2-3 cups of coffee with 1/3 scoop of protein as creamer

1:00 PM: whole grain wrap with steak, feta, diced bell peppers, onions, lettuce, and a bit of ranch dressing

5:00 PM: stuffed salmon pinwheel + mashed potatoes + green beans

StuffedSalmonPinwheelMashedPotatoesGreenBeans.jpg

6:30 PM: Pre-workout cup of green tea, B-complex vitamin

7:00 PM: Peri-workout smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, banana, oversized scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine, 1 scoop of cellucor c4 extreme)

9:00 PM: bowl of Go-Lean cereal

Shit, almost forgot to update.

5:00 PM: Six crockpot chicken wings, bowl of broccoli

9:00 PM: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

5:30 PM: 2 whole grain turkey tacos with lettuce, onion, sour cream, salsa, and cheese

8:00 PM: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

5:30 PM: cube steak w/ gravy + mashed potatoes w/ gravy + green beans

CubeSteak.jpg

8:00 PM: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

I forgot to log in Saturday's meals. I was on the run quite a bit. I think this was it.

9:00 AM: Peri-workout smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, banana, oversized scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine, 1 scoop of cellucor c4 extreme)

Noon: Ate out at some local restaurant. Chef salad with ranch dressing.

5:00 PM: Ate out at Applebees: A few chips and spinach + artichoke dip, 7 oz. sirloin topped with grilled shrimp and cream sauce, fried potatoes, mixed vegetables

10:00 PM - Midnight: 2 smoothies (2 cups of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, 2 oversized scoops of protein)

11:30 AM: whole grain wrap with steak, feta, diced bell peppers, onions, lettuce, and a bit of ranch dressing

steakwrap.jpg

3:00 PM: pre-workout cup of green tea, B-complex vitamin

4:15 PM: apple

6:00 PM: stuffed salmon pinwheel + mashed potatoes + broccoli

10:00 PM: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

I'm fighting off a cold, so the diet may look a bit erratic. I'm also adding in OJ because of this.

12:30 PM: Lunch at restaurant: 8 oz Sirloin, 2 pieces of tilapia (pan fryed?); side salad with ranch, roll w/ butter, garlic bread, sauteed spinach with mushrooms

5:30 PM: Wasn't hungry for dinner after that big lunch - bowl of Go Lean cereal with milk

7:00 PM: glass of OJ

Still fighting this cold. Also we have a blizzard over here. Snow day today.

6:45 AM: 3 egg omelet with spinach, green onion, feta, cherry tomatoes; glass of OJ; 2-3 cups of coffee with 1/3 scoop of protein as creamer

1:00 PM: spinach salad with diced peppers, feta, steak, cherry tomatoes, and a bit of ranch; glass of OJ

5:00 PM: plate of spaghetti with meat sauce (diced peppers, onions, and garlic in the meat sauce)

7:00: glass of OJ

8:00: cup of green tea

9:00: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

Again, still fighting the cold as well as a blizzard, so I was taking in OJ, Gatorade, and Green Tea throughout the day. Not sure when. Here is the food though.

10:30 AM: handful of almonds

Noon: bowl of chicken corn chowder soup

5:00 PM: tuna steak over spinach with mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes, and italian dressing

tunasteak.jpg

7:00: apple

10:00: smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, 1/2 banana, berries, oversized scoop of protein)

6:45 AM: 3 egg omelet with spinach, green onion, feta, cherry tomatoes; glass of OJ; 2-3 cups of coffee with 1/3 scoop of protein as creamer

1:00 PM: spinach salad with diced peppers, feta, steak, cherry tomatoes, and a bit of ranch; glass of OJ

5:00 PM: tuna steak over linguine with alfredo sauce and broccoli

6:30 PM: Peri-workout smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, banana, oversized scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine, 1 scoop of cellucor c4 extreme)

9:00: bowl of Go-Lean Crunch cereal with milk

6:00 PM: 8 cajun chicken wings, fried potatoes, green beans

7:00 PM: mini smores drumstick (it looks like the one on the right)

lil_drumstick.jpg

I've been slacking on updating this. Below is from Saturday by memory. I'm still drinking OJ and Gatorade here and there throughout the day. This cold is making me feel dehydrated all of the time.

Noon: Ghetto steak taco solid - lettuce, onion, diced steak, peppers, diced peppers, mexican blend cheese, 2 taco shells

TacoSaladWrap001.jpg

5:30 PM: Dinner at Mexican restaurant: Taquitos Guadalaras - 2 chicken taquitos and 2 steak taquitos - lots of chips and salsa

9:00 PM - 1:00 AM: Full pack of teriyaki beef jerky (4 servings), some almonds, bowl of Go Lean Crunch

10:00 AM: apple

Noon: Chicken wrap - shredded chicken, feta cheese, mexican blend cheese, onion, lettuce, ranch dressing, in a spinach herb wrap

TacoSaladWrap002.jpg

4:00 PM - 10:00 PM: Super bowl food - lots of pan-fried chicken strips, meatballs, broccoli with ranch, strawberry punch drink, cheese cubes, etc. I'm sure I'm missing something.

Food from Monday:

11:00 AM: Chicken wrap - shredded chicken, feta cheese, mexican blend cheese, onion, lettuce, ranch dressing, in a spinach herb wrap; 2-3 cups of coffee with 1/4 scoop of protein as creamer

2:00 PM: Peri-workout smoothie (cup of yogurt, ice, water, banana, oversized scoop of whey, 2 scoops of creatine, 1 scoop of cellucor c4 extreme)

5:30 PM: Tilapia stuffed with crab meat, mac n cheese, green beans

Tilapiawithcrabstuffing.jpg

9:00 PM: Handful of almonds

Back