Munhoz: Doc, please help, I can't see!!! Doc: Open your eyes.

that looked like a poke that would make your eye water like one you'd recover from after a min max. who knows though i remember josh koscheck got brutally kneed in the face by paul daley and it didn't look like it hit him but it was clear as day unless koscheck is some kind of master actor that he was brutalized by that knee. pedro got brutalized by that poke. some guys just arent cut out to be fighters and they'll have to learn the hard way

Rogan: Wasn't even that bad. Pedro is looking for a DQ.

The fingers didn't go into the socket. Unless the external pressure caused total malfunction of the eye Munhoz was faking it.

I don't see how that level of pressure not only affected Pedro's vision but presumably suppressed it entirely. He said he was seeing black. You could hear him at the end looking for the DQ by mentioning "it was back to back." Sorry, but I'm not buying.

Seems dumb to throw a fight away he was winning doesn’t it? If it weren’t for that I’d maybe believe he was faking but I don’t think he had a reason to. He was winning the second as well. O’Malley wasn’t doing much.

cant-see-shit.gif

Pedro was winning so doubt he was looking for a way out but I'm sure that won't stop the internet...

Seems dumb to throw a fight away he was winning doesn’t it? If it weren’t for that I’d maybe believe he was faking but I don’t think he had a reason to. He was winning the second as well. O’Malley wasn’t doing much.
I agree lol why would he want out

The fingers didn't go into the socket. Unless the external pressure caused total malfunction of the eye Munhoz was faking it.

I don't see how that level of pressure not only affected Pedro's vision but presumably suppressed it entirely. He said he was seeing black. You could hear him at the end looking for the DQ by mentioning "it was back to back." Sorry, but I'm not buying.

how does pedro benefit from faking an eye injury? but hey ^ he's not buying it...

Why would someone fake an injury out of a fight that he was winning?

On my first amateur fight I got barely grased like Munhoz but I got my cornea a scratch and I needed to went to emergency, I couldnt open my eye for the next 3 hours without pain.

I dont blame him at all, not all eye poke looks the same

how does pedro benefit from faking an eye injury? but hey ^ he's not buying it...

He was hunting for the DQ win. He told the ref that these were two fouls back to back. But it was ruled unintentional. It's not the first time this has happened, nor it will be the last. I thought he won the first, though.

Pedro needs to start training with Jones to increase his tolerance

He was hunting for the DQ win. He told the ref that these were two fouls back to back. But it was ruled unintentional. It's not the first time this has happened, nor it will be the last. I thought he won the first, though.

i thought it doesn't go to the cards until the third round - lol hunting for a DQ win.... this wasn't diego sanchez v. mp -- i think he got poked in the eye by two fingers or something

why do ppl assume munoz was winning? o'malley was landing to the body and head and all pedro had were ineffective leg kicks. o'malley hit him in the liver with a nasty spin kick too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back