Munhoz: Doc, please help, I can't see!!! Doc: Open your eyes.

maybe he didn't want to get poked in the eyes and kicked in the nuts, ya know, clean fighting
he didn’t get kicked in the nuts either lmfao the toes landed above the belt line. unless his heel grazed the cup, there was no contact to his groin whatsoever
i didn't hear that but that doesn't mean he didn't say it. i don't know, maybe he thought a punch was an eyepoke or something. i just don't see any reason for Pedro to have wanted out, he was at worst losing a close fight and wasn't taking much damage at all
i think he thought he could finagle a point deduction or DQ if he hammed it up. brazilians love to play with the rules. it just didn’t work and he got nothing for his acting.

he didn’t get kicked in the nuts either lmfao the toes landed above the belt line. unless his heel grazed the cup, there was no contact to his groin whatsoever

i think he thought he could finagle a point deduction or DQ if he hammed it up. brazilians love to play with the rules. it just didn’t work and he got nothing for his acting.

delusional - and yeah i heard joe and dc talk about that heel grazing the cup too lol

Eyes can be tricky, seen little stuff end fights and big pokes don’t. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt, he’s got a good rep

idk why Munoz would want out, thought he won round 1 round 2 was up for grabs and not like O malley had done anything significant at the time

looked like there was a bit of pressure into the eyelid...

meanwhile pedro is rushing forward..

that newtons law..

Back