Mustelidae are the baddest mammals, nothing you can do about it

Let me know when any of them have built a nuclear weapon.

Legit WoW'd at the dude catching the martin. That was slick. A+ athlete.
Reminded me of Rocky catching a chicken. Mick would be proud.
Toughest shit I've ever seen a soccer player do. He's gonna have to get rabies shots doe. We'll see how tuff he is when he's sucking day needle dick with his belly button.
ya that guy must have history with the animal to do something crazy like that.

I mean, if you don't know how to grab and hold and handle such an animal when you grab it it will tear you up in a frenzy to get free. You have to know where it can and cannot reach to bite when being held and this guy did seem to know minus his small mistake.

The fightin skillz of dolphinz is way overr8ed. They get whooped by sharks on the regular when they ain't with a pod of dey homies.
Sharks won't mess with a Dolphin if they cannot sneak attack them. They try to attack from below or behind and and remove their tail fin so they lose mobility. They need to land a sucker punch and don't want a fair fight. But if the Dolphin sees it coming the Shark will duck tail and run most times.

Not a great quality video but here are two young Wolverines taking on a full grown Badger in his lair and while the Badger had nothing for them, fight wise, they just could not do real damage tot he badger.

Let me know when any of them have built a nuclear weapon.
gww6QA0.jpg

giphy.gif

tumblr_nf56rivR4Q1qzco77o3_500.gif

tenor.gif

soon.jpg

Leopard Seals are known to hunt and kill humans in the water.

leopard-seal.jpg

Leopard-Seal-1.jpg
I was skeptical of this claim so I googled it and it says there's only one case of a leopard seal killing a human- it dragged a female biologist 200 feet underwater. They are certainly capable of killing a human at sea, but generally don't see us as prey.

I was skeptical of this claim so I googled it and it says there's only one case of a leopard seal killing a human- it dragged a female biologist 200 feet underwater. They are certainly capable of killing a human at sea, but generally don't see us as prey.
Ya its rare as is having humans in the arctic waters where Leopard Seals hunt but there are instances of attack and I suspect most successful Seal human interactions would not be identified as such. the Seals are stealth hunters often ambushing their prey and dragging them off ice flows or when in the water into deep water.

Interactions with humans
Leopard seals are top order predators presenting a potential risk to humans. However, attacks on humans are rare.[38] Examples of aggressive behaviour, stalking and attacks have been documented.[39] Notable incidents include:

• A large leopard seal attacked Thomas Orde-Lees (1877–1958), a member of Sir Ernest Shackleton's Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition of 1914–1917 when the expedition was camping on the sea ice.[38] The "sea leopard", about 12 ft (3.7 m) long and 1,100 lb (500 kg), chased Orde-Lees on the ice. He was saved only when another member of the expedition, Frank Wild, shot the animal.
  • In 1985, Scottish explorer Gareth Wood was bitten twice on the leg when a leopard seal tried to drag him off the ice and into the sea. His companions managed to save him by repeatedly kicking the animal in the head with the spiked crampons on their boots.[38][39]
  • In 2003, a leopard seal dragged snorkeling biologist Kirsty Brown of the British Antarctic Survey nearly 200 ft (61 m) underwater to her death, in what was identified as the first known human fatality from a leopard seal.[38][39]
Leopard seals have shown a predilection for attacking the black, torpedo-shaped pontoons of rigid inflatable boats, necessitating researchers to equip their craft with special protective guards to prevent them from being punctured.[39][40]

Ya its rare as is having humans in the arctic waters where Leopard Seals hunt but there are instances of attack and I suspect most successful Seal human interactions would not be identified as such. the Seals are stealth hunters often ambushing their prey and dragging them off ice flows or when in the water into deep water.

Interactions with humans
Leopard seals are top order predators presenting a potential risk to humans. However, attacks on humans are rare.[38] Examples of aggressive behaviour, stalking and attacks have been documented.[39] Notable incidents include:

• A large leopard seal attacked Thomas Orde-Lees (1877–1958), a member of Sir Ernest Shackleton's Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition of 1914–1917 when the expedition was camping on the sea ice.[38] The "sea leopard", about 12 ft (3.7 m) long and 1,100 lb (500 kg), chased Orde-Lees on the ice. He was saved only when another member of the expedition, Frank Wild, shot the animal.
  • In 1985, Scottish explorer Gareth Wood was bitten twice on the leg when a leopard seal tried to drag him off the ice and into the sea. His companions managed to save him by repeatedly kicking the animal in the head with the spiked crampons on their boots.[38][39]
  • In 2003, a leopard seal dragged snorkeling biologist Kirsty Brown of the British Antarctic Survey nearly 200 ft (61 m) underwater to her death, in what was identified as the first known human fatality from a leopard seal.[38][39]
Leopard seals have shown a predilection for attacking the black, torpedo-shaped pontoons of rigid inflatable boats, necessitating researchers to equip their craft with special protective guards to prevent them from being punctured.[39][40]
it seems in most interactions they view us as strange curiosities rather than food. But then again, most shark attacks are just taste bites mistaking us for prey and then letting us go in disgust.

it seems in most interactions they view us as strange curiosities rather than food. But then again, most shark attacks are just taste bites mistaking us for prey and then letting us go in disgust.
I think they are opportunistic hunters, yes a lot like sharks.

Humans are not typically on the menu and if they have abundant other food then they will typically leave us alone or even be curious and playful, as you say, but if they are hungry and you are vulnerable they will grab you as will many types of shark.

You have to think P4P Kong.

A weasel can fuck up a rabbit 10x times it's size.

Wolverines fights with packs of wolves and bears.

A lion don't do shit to an elephant or a rhino.

mind blown at a rabbit 10x the size of a weasel

Beats up on bunnies and mice and they’re the most badass.

Lulz
DAFUQ Dude?????

Honey badgers endure thousands of bee stings giving 0 skits just to get at some honey and shake off cobra bites with a fucking nap.

The name, the avatar and the thread. I see the connection.

I like ferrets. They seem nice plus they saved that kids life.

Kindergarten cop I believe.
They also saved the Beastmaster a time or two.

Beats up on bunnies and mice and they’re the most badass.

Lulz
Wolverines and badgers are known to tussle with much larger beasts, and often send them scurrying out of pure tenacity.

The least weasel weighs about 5 ounces. They have been known to kill hares which weigh around 8lb. That's about 25x more massive. That's like a human grappling with a hippo.

Those little dudes are amazing. Here's one hitching a ride on a bird:
ancEPGS.jpg
And yellow throated martens (Martes flavigula) have recently been observed hunting in much larger packs than the typical hunting band of two or three, and in turn able to take much larger prey than they would typically go after. Scary thought, death by a dozen martens.

I have a fisher who just moved in close to my house. He's fuckin awesome. He came at the perfect time because porcupines were starting to chew on a part of my house.

I noticed him running around one day in the area in my woods where the porcupines come from. He definitely killed those fuckers. Haven't seen one since. I see him running around all the time. He's awesome to watch and he looks like he's having so much fun.
I’ve watched fishers pull off some pretty incredible feats. I watched a rather large (relative to the fisher) dog give chase to one and tree it, only to have the fisher adjust and dive back down onto him from the tree. The dog seemed confused by the attack, he believed he had dominated the encounter. He was wrong. It was unexpected, impressive, and hilarious.

Not a great quality video but here are two young Wolverines taking on a full grown Badger in his lair and while the Badger had nothing for them, fight wise, they just could not do real damage tot he badger.

To be fair, lions seem confused at the durability of badgers as well. They maul and ravage them, but when they release them the badger hops up and goes straight for the cock and balls. Lions often grow bored (or tired) of the encounter before actually being able to inflict fatal wounds. I’m sure more than one badger has gone to bed content, with a belly full of lion testicles.

Back