MVP easily beats Daley.

MMA__Analyst

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The size, length, reach, accuracy, elusiveness and distance control will be too much for Daley. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Daley land a right hand that flattens out MVP however I highly doubt it. MVP just doesn't stop moving and doesn't get hit, and Daley is too emotional and lunges with his telegraphed punches. The biggest x factor for me is MVP's mental state after his dads passing, however we should expect a clear shutdown of Daley.

If not, it will prove MVP is just a can-crusher or just wasn't there mentally. MVP by KO 1st or 2nd round.

The ONLY way I see Daley winning is by an incredible KO. I don't see him going for any takedowns, and if he does it will liekly be panic wrestling after being hurt.

I see this fight being very similar to:
Adesanya vs Brunson
Silva vs Leben

MVP is a joke, he couldn't last 10 seconds in a high school wrestling room.

Bro - those don't look like panicked takedowns.

MVP unfortunately has no takedown defense whatsoever. Being taken down at will right now.

it's not even that MVP is performing badly or something, it's just that Daley is amazing rn. paul might get gassed in rd 5, we'll see though

edit: wow he got gassed right after i posted this lol, not looking good for paul

I honestly cant wait to see mvp face a decent wrestler! Fitch would murk him!

Neither of these guys deserve to share the same oxygen with Lima or Rory!

When Paul Daley takes you down multiple times, you should stick to kickboxing

Daley could end up regretting that first round.

LMFAO!!! Oh shit, son, what an absolute clusterfuck of a night - topped off by MVP KNOWING that he lost that fight, then instantly flipping the switch and going full alpha brah confidence; that was rich!

I felt like Daley won that fight by a narrow margin with take downs and control, but I knew they were not going to give the decision to Daley since Bellator has invested so much marketing in MVP. Lima is going to crush MVP.

Daley had more top control but MVP beat him everywhere, barely got hit on the feet and actually did more with the top control he had.

It's hard to fight someone who's acting like a human blanket, just watch Jake Shields career highlights or Daleys lay and pray losses.

Back