Rumored MVP vs Holland leaked

He's not 40 lol, I swear MVP gets older every time I see someone post about him. He's 36. I also think he'll do much better in the UFC than people think he will.

Feed him to Fakhretdinov and let's see.

Confirming likes is about the dumbest thing ever on a forum. NELK boys are lowlife scammers with an unintelligent fanbase.

Feed him to Fakhretdinov and let's see.

They'll probably avoid that one lol. But there's fights with guys in or close to the rankings like Wonderboy, Holland, Zaleski that will be fun.

He had a pretty close fight with Storley who's not any worse than Rinat though tbf.

Daniels is 43 and hasn't fought in MMA in over 2.5 years lol, there's zero chance the UFC would be interested in him.
Yeah.. ur right.. it’s sad..

Though Page will be 37 in his ufc debut, not exactly a young prospect.

Oh well. Hope it’ll be a fun retirement fight for Holland.

Oh and maybe a retirement fight for wonderboy after the Khazakh dude mops the floor with him.

I need knee surgery...for the second time on the right knee.
Probably gonna need shoulder surgery at some point, but seeing all the trouble @jeff7b9 is having with his shoulder, im not sure I want to lol.

So I guess me and you can just sit back and watch younger people fight for our entertainment sir ;)
Shoulder surgery sucks friend.

Avoid the big heavily invasive surgeries.
Arthroscopic is not that bad.

lol What percentage of match-up rumors turn out to be true? 25%?

Match-making is really regressing imo. All gimmick fights with no real meaning.

I will definitely keep that in mind sir.
Thanks for the info.
If you wind up having to get shoulder surgery, or even if you have any questions now or along the way, feel free to pm me.

I have unfortunately become fairly well versed over the last 20 years and dozen or so surgeries.

If you wind up having to get shoulder surgery, or even if you have any questions now or along the way, feel free to pm me.

I have unfortunately become fairly well versed over the last 20 years and dozen or so surgeries.

I will definitely do that sir, thanks for being there.

Makes sense. Holland has demonstrated that he'll agree to a stand up only fight

If this is the "super fight" Dana was mentioning... bleh

Otherwise I'm OK with it lol

Slow down people, I love how people are acting like MVP isn’t 36 and at the tail end of his career. Sure he’s exciting but is slowing down significantly.
He’s here to make a few big bucks before he calls it quits.
It’s not like it’s a amazing signing like it would have been a decade ago.

Back