My Diaz vs Masvidal prediction

I reckon Diaz is done. Watching him on the pads in the open workouts, dude looks slow as wet week. Guard is non existent, boxing looks completely rubbish. Not sure if he's high or hopeless. Jorge via K.O.

Umm. Since when is Masvidal a power puncher?

Dude has more split decisions than anyone in the UFC.
Umm he’s reinvented himself.. didn’t you hear. He is looking to baptize people from here on out. Haha

Nate wins unless Masvidal kicks his leg off, that's the only way Mas can win.

I reckon Diaz is done. Watching him on the pads in the open workouts, dude looks slow as wet week. Guard is non existent, boxing looks completely rubbish. Not sure if he's high or hopeless. Jorge via K.O.
Probably got ahold of some potent ass NYC street alley dope. That or he’s lost it coming off those Vegan Multivitamins.

If I had to bet the crib on it, and I hate to say it, Diaz by narrow late rally decision.....

But heart definitely thinks this resurged Jorge gets it done in devastating fashion.

I’m picking Mas. I can see him taking Diaz down too because he won’t fear Nate’s BJJ. I’m not saying Jorge has better BJJ than Nate, but Nate ain’t gonna tool him on the ground. No way no how unless he rocks him first.

Mas is in the best shape phisically and mentally ever, he should be the favourite for sure.

And who are you that we should listen?

Just kidding TS. Good prediction.

source.gif
diaz via cage clinch damage. no one talks about what mr. diaz and his brother are best at. if you find yourself with your back against the cage they both own that and do very good work

diaz via cage clinch damage. no one talks about what mr. diaz and his brother are best at. if you find yourself with your back against the cage they both own that and do very good work
also very excited for the fight. almost 100 fights done between the 2 of them truly a war and in a war i would take a diaz no matter

75/25 Masvidal

Calling a first round clean KO of Nate (never been clean out) Diaz.

dont see how he can beat nate he doesnt have the power to hurt nate with single shots nor the grappling nate wins this if its a 5 rounder i honestly dont see how he could win this

I got Nate I think he’s going to outlast masvidal via cardio to a decision or possibly late submission

dont see how he can beat nate he doesnt have the power to hurt nate with single shots nor the grappling nate wins this if its a 5 rounder i honestly dont see how he could win this

Based off of what does he not have the power? He stopped Cerrone, Till and Askren

Based off of what does he not have the power? He stopped Cerrone, Till and Askren
anyone could stop anyone with a flying knee as hard as they can fresh out gate miesha tate could ko anyone at 170 doing that

he did catch till but it was his hardest shot dont remember the donald cerrone fight to comment hes very inconsistent sometime he sits back flat footed just throwing out a jab for the entire fight and doesnt pull the trigger nates chins amazing so dont see him hurting nate tbh

anyone could stop anyone with a flying knee as hard as they can fresh out gate miesha tate could ko anyone at 170 doing that

he did catch till but it was his hardest shot dont remember the donald cerrone fight to comment hes very inconsistent sometime he sits back flat footed just throwing out a jab for the entire fight and doesnt pull the trigger nates chins amazing so dont see him hurting nate tbh
he will hurt nate alot but nate will not stop walking him down and trying to get him to the cage fence. nate will bleed alot but 5 rounds with diaz is never good for anyone

Back