My Old Street Grappling Short Vids together

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This place been a bit boring....

keep in mind these are OLD short clip vids the first I made for pretty much none-hardcore grapplers mass distributed by ehow that got millions of views all combined, those interested in self-defense.

But, some stuff about dis-engagable positions, double knee ride/shin choke still mostly unseen though Khabib was doing the other night, Guard Blasting/Trapping to 2 on 2 heel hook we did not see until 2 EBIs ago, and Star Sweep Still yet to be used in MMA though it works great and I did it to a UFC Champ in MMA sparring and others.

Keep Jiu-jitsu street useful....

Peace

Damnit Dan, why hasn't Eddie put you in EBI yet?

None of those videos were filmed on the street. This is clearly false advertising.

Question, why wouldn't you knee to the groin or headbutt the bridge of the nose caught in a clinch?
Isn't defense or H2H training subconscious reaction to respond with attacks to the quickest, most vulnerable and available targets?
Why risk valuable seconds of threat and breaking your hands punching the guy?

If that's for street IQ....

Question, why wouldn't you knee to the groin or headbutt the bridge of the nose caught in a clinch?
Isn't defense or H2H training subconscious reaction to respond with attacks to the quickest, most vulnerable and available targets?

Knuckles are made for punching. I've known people, men and women, adults and children, my whole life that have punched people in the head, bare knuckle, and not damaged their hands in any meaningful way.

I'd be more worried about scratching my knuckle on their tooth.

Headbutts and elbows and shit are fine, but they are closer range. Maybe you can just straight punch the guy in the face and end it, either by knocking them out or making them lose interest. I'm not walking through hits, get grappled, touched by whatever dangerous or nasty shit they are holding in their hands, just to save myself from a boxer's fracture.

In my opinion, the whole "don't punch" or even "don't punch with all of your knuckles" is just snake oil people made up to bring relevance into their odd martial arts.

Well said....watch tons of streetfight footage, esp from Russia and they are not worried.

Though infection from tooth dirty mouth is there.

Headbutts and knees to groin have their place as I went over in various parts of the 3 youtube parts, 4 ehow sections.

I recommend a lot of CYCLING STRIKES With many Tiger Palm Strikes so fingers flick into or near eyes gaining flinch response....

Remember, these are just short beginner building block type stuff for the masses....
And in grab defense, I do much more instinctual stuff rather than set Aikido stuff, but it is good learning building blocks
This is like 9 yrs old footage

Duck Unders or punch/spin backfist slips to standing arm triangle before it started happening in MMA

Overall, just a reminder to you pajama sport sleep over party people to keep street in mind when u train which might save ur ass.....

nice to have them all in one place. lets get them in one neat little pile

kevin_and_we_burn_it_together.gif

Dan can those street vids be purchased for download?

Last edited:

- Because it`s against the Male Code of Honor?

None of those videos were filmed on the street. This is clearly false advertising.

I gotta admit, I was excited to see video footage of Dan the Wolfboy tooling newbs in backyard wrestling matches.

- Because it`s against the Male Code of Honor?
If someone attacks you, why would they treat you with honor?

The act of violently going after you without provocation is the opposite of honorable, so when do they start treating you with respect?

So an assailant is going to treat you with this male code? Even though they are committing a felony assault, which is about as dis honorable as it can get. A if caught facing prison time(meaning they've probably done this before)?

You're going to trust a violent assailant with more time in an altercation trusting that they have the same level of honorable conduct as you?

Good luck with that!

Just stuff to think about

3:07 . "...people are going to start doing this bio mechanic stuff, now that I've put it out there."

Dan, inquiring minds want to know, how does it feel to start a revolution.

3:07 . "...people are going to start doing this bio mechanic stuff, now that I've put it out there."

Dan, inquiring minds want to know, how does it feel to start a revolution.

Giger did a lot of bio mechanic stuff in the 70s

Back