Elections My Pillow Equipment being sold off. Lindell blames cancel culture

I’m guessing he expanded his business beyond its means and its expectations. This happens to a lot of businesses. They see a huge influx of revenue coming in and think it’ll keep going like that in the long term. Then… it doesn’t.
Good thinking, but it wasn't that. He was dropped by major retailers like Walmart, Costco, Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's in 2021. His loud mouth cost hundreds of people their jobs and it's a shame.

NGL... way back before he ever got political or any of that stuff I swore I'd never buy one of those pillows even if the thing shit out precious gems every morning when I woke up. The reason being that on his early radio commercials on satellite radio he would say "You can even put it in your waRshing machine!" Him adding that "r" into the word washing made me want to (irrationally, I realize) straight up knock the dude out cold.

Lindell should have kept his trap shut and enjoyed his fortune. Instead, he is losing business and is a literal joke to the world. He had it all, and is now losing it because he thought he was smarter than everyone else.

His business may need to scale down, but I'm sure he's fine. Or as fine as a mentally ill person in substance abuse recovery can possibly be.

Was he "canceled"... Sure. It 100% didn't have anything to do with the product itself. I'm sure all the pearl clutching republicans have forgotten the Heinz Ketchup boycott by now.

My Pillow Guy tied his personal image to the product and went out of his way to make that as negative an association as possible. Brands either need to be able to disassociate themselves from their brand embassador (Subway and Jared) or they need to not be directly linked in the consumer's mind to the owner's politics (The Sands and Sheldon Adelson). This clown shoe would run ads with his face in the middle of a "news" segment where he's on a rant so unhinged that One America News cuts him off.

Last edited:
The guy has made millions and continues to make millions. His company may not thrive and may not survive but I'm sure he'll be fine.

Not sure why he went all in on espousing his political views when he's a successful business man who can easily alienate potential customers.

So can I get one of those pillows for less than 60 bucks now?

Go fasc, lose cash

Michigan GOP broke
AZ GOP broke
Florida higher inflation than the rest of the Country
Pillow idiot broke
Trump begging for legal funds

Party of fiscal responsibility for ya
Bud Light, Target, Disney and Northface have lost more money than 10,000 My Pillows. More people have lost their jobs over going woke than My Pillow could even dream of. Paint the narrative however you want, it does not change the facts. You may hate the right, but the left is in WAY more trouble fiscally.

My Pillow entire Company worth is not a fraction of what Bud Light lost Memorial Day weekend alone lmao.

Cancel culture really has to do with attacking the individual: calling their place of work, their neighbors, doxxing, harassing, etc. I don't think this one counts.

Left or Right, businesses and their owners getting overly political is more likely to backfire than to help the business
Yup....Ben and Jerrys, Montaulk Brewing, Bud Light, Target, Gillette, Northface, its marketing poison.

Left or Right, businesses and their owners getting overly political is more likely to backfire than to help the business

This all day...

Just sell me something I need.

Ben & Jerry, Bud Light, My Pillow, etc... Just shut up already. Unless you have a monopoly like Bill Gates, why give people a reason to not choose your product. lol...

It's been proven over and over that just because you're extremely talented in one area of life, IE - Business in the case... It doesn't mean you're not a raging idiot in others.. Like Politics, Religion, Family or just being a decent human being.

I mean... Who care if the owners of Chic Fil E are devout Christian and close their plances on Sunday? Do they treat their employees well? And do people like their food? The CEO admitted they over-stepped when they dipped their toes in the political arena once and decided to stay out going forward... and to leave the politics to the Goernment and Policians. Anyway, it fucking kills me that some people think it's some honorable stand to refuse to eat there... But they love to tell everyone about it.... lol. Just shut the fuck up... no one cares.

Mike Lindale's story could have been inspiring... dude's life really was in the gutter and he pulled himself out. If he wanted to donate to Trump... Then just do it and shut up about it. lol... I don't feel sorry for him a bit. He likely alienated more than half of his potential consumer base.. because not even all conservatives are on all board the Trump train, myself included.

FFS - I really miss the Pre 2000 where none of shit virtue signalling was a thing.

Yup....Ben and Jerrys, Montaulk Brewing, Bud Light, Target, Gillette, Northface, its marketing poison.

lol... I forgot about gillette. Dumbasses

Its not like there insn't a 100 other razors available... and they're all pretty much the same.

Lindell should have kept his trap shut and enjoyed his fortune. Instead, he is losing business and is a literal joke to the world. He had it all, and is now losing it because he thought he was smarter than everyone else.
He's the Putin of American businessmen; take a stable situation and fuck it up totally, sinking yourself in the process.

NGL... way back before he ever got political or any of that stuff I swore I'd never buy one of those pillows even if the thing shit out precious gems every morning when I woke up. The reason being that on his early radio commercials on satellite radio he would say "You can even put it in your waRshing machine!" Him adding that "r" into the word washing made me want to (irrationally, I realize) straight up knock the dude out cold.
At least they aren't made in Chiner... <TheDonald>

Lindell has a obsession problem. First with crack that he then applied to his business. Now that has morphed to Trump at the expense of his business. In a few years he'll probably revert back to having a drug problem.

The guy has made millions and continues to make millions. His company may not thrive and may not survive but I'm sure he'll be fine.

Not sure why he went all in on espousing his political views when he's a successful business man who can easily alienate potential customers.

Why? He met Stephen Baldwin. No seriously, looking up

I’m guessing he expanded his business beyond its means and its expectations. This happens to a lot of businesses. They see a huge influx of revenue coming in and think it’ll keep going like that in the long term. Then… it doesn’t.
This,

This is exactly what Did Not happen…

Back