Elections My Pillow Equipment being sold off. Lindell blames cancel culture

An unpopular opinion but I actually kind of feel bad for the guy, from the interviews I've seen when he's given time to left wing types like David Pakman he was actually rather respectful and polite. He was a self made man who went from crack cocaine addict who built a highly successful business then through all away for the sake of Trump, a pretty common story among those in the MAGA cultists or those who are former associates of Trump, they'll die on the sword for him even though he'd put the first to kick them on it.

An unpopular opinion but I actually kind of feel bad for the guy, from the interviews I've seen when he's given time to left wing types like David Pakman he was actually rather respectful and polite. He was a self made man who went from crack cocaine addict who built a highly successful business then through all away for the sake of Trump, a pretty common story among those in the MAGA cultists or those who are former associates of Trump, they'll die on the sword for him even though he'd put the first to kick them on it.

Turns out you are better off being a crack addict than a MAGA tard.... less damaging for your brain, personal and professional life

well, cancel culture finally did something productive and cancelled a delusional crack head

There is definitely a case to be made that he got hosed by people with more familial experience in wealth and influence. Why spend their own money trying to invoke autocracy when they could convince him to spend his? And if he goes down, no one cares, it doesnt damage their machine much.

His company folded because the product was mediocre or bad. His constant fake news pro-Trump ranting was just the icing on the top. Mike Lindell's business didn't fold because he was 'cancelled'.

There is definitely a case to be made that he got hosed by people with more familial experience in wealth and influence. Why spend their own money trying to invoke autocracy when they could convince him to spend his? And if he goes down, no one cares, it doesnt damage their machine much.

"a crackhead and his money are soon parted."

So the my sheets the my slippers and the my coffee was a bit too much?
I'm not as familiar with all of his products as you are. My guess is that he had a business boom due to his crazy political rants in 2021. He saw a huge influx of cash and thought it was going to continue. Then with all the right wingers already had pillows they no longer needed to buy anything else from this guy.

Yeah, that's the problem. It isn't that he poured millions in trying to prove the election was stolen and being subsequently sued.
That was ridiculous. He donated that money than he is an irresponsible prick that is getting what he asked for.

when the right openly discriminates and refuses service, they tell everyone to stop whining and “just take your dollars elsewhere”. but when people take their dollars elsewhere and it actually affects their business, suddenly it’s “cancel culture”?
I don't see the right complaining about the pillow guy taking a loss. I don't see anyone calling it cancel culture other than the pillow guy.

the right doing what they do best and acting like a perpetual victim, no matter whal.
uuummm NOPE. The whole victim mentality market has been cornered by the left for decades. And it's not something they deny either.

So was his company doing really well before he went all political?

They always say business and personal politics don't mix.

Go fasc, lose cash

Michigan GOP broke
AZ GOP broke
Florida higher inflation than the rest of the Country
Pillow idiot broke
Trump begging for legal funds

Party of fiscal responsibility for ya

It is because it is so lucrative with corruption. There is every incentive to go all in.

So was his company doing really well before he went all political?

They always say business and personal politics don't mix.
Looks like his sales dipped 95% since he went full MAGA election denying. So my guess is he was doing quite well for himself, but he attacked his likeness to the brand of the product and that's what you get when you go off the edge.

Let that be a lesson to you maga retards. ..ah who am I kidding you morons never learn

Just remember this is the guy who tried to talk trump into declaring martial law to stay in power before Biden took over. Even trump knew that was a step too far.

None of those companies are particularly "left"...if memory serves me Anhaueser Busch, Target, and Disney donate more to Republicans than Democrats for tax reasons. You're relegating reactionary responses to ad campaigns designed to make a market out of a particular group with "failure of the left"...a leftist would tell you that a capitalist mechanism for packaging a subculture and selling it back to people isnt a great practice in the first place.

He was a very successful businessman with a niche product that did well. Then he met Stephen Baldwin who introduced him to a bunch of religious zealots who essentially convinced him that he and his fortune could save the US.

Deflection doesn't change the fact that they went woke and took it in the ass. Bud Light made a mistake in hiring a young female VP of marketing that had no clue what she was doing. But Disney and Target are different stories.

If anything he's lucky to have made any money at all. A pillow is hardly the entrepreneurial idea of the century and the market is already saturated.

If he had just stuck to making pillows after beating addiction. How do you get a second chance at life and fumble it all away like that? Fact is that this dude has been sabotaging himself for a long time, even before getting into politics. All he had to do was continue making pillows.

If anything he's lucky to have made any money at all. A pillow is hardly the entrepreneurial idea of the century and the market is already saturated.
True. His company was a marketing company and he failed to branch into other products. It's a marketing company because, let's face it, how many pillow brands can any of us name off the top of our head? So "My Pillow" became an identifiable brand based on the name and the CEO's image (which is why we see him in those ridiculous ads). Suddenly, people could associate a name to a commonly used product, and people assumed it was quality, especially since it was a sold at a premium price. I never used one, but I hear it's nothing spectacular.

So it could be a combination of things: 1) his product was overpriced for the quality and people caught on and he did not diversify his product line 2) the CEO's image was heavily tarnished by his repeated attempts to assist in overthrowing national election results.

He has nobody to blame but himself unless you consider the possibility that he's certifiably insane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back