Elections My Pillow Equipment being sold off. Lindell blames cancel culture

True. His company was a marketing company and he failed to branch into other products. It's a marketing company because, let's face it, how many pillow brands can any of us name off the top of our head? So "My Pillow" became an identifiable brand based on the name and the CEO's image (which is why we see him in those ridiculous ads). Suddenly, people could associate a name to a commonly used product, and people assumed it was quality, especially since it was a sold at a premium price. I never used one, but I hear it's nothing spectacular.

So it could be a combination of things: 1) his product was overpriced for the quality and people caught on and he did not diversify his product line 2) the CEO's image was heavily tarnished by his repeated attempts to assist in overthrowing national election results.

He has nobody to blame but himself unless you consider the possibility that he's certifiably insane
I don't know he may have a bone to pick with a certain ex president

Would like to know directly from the horses ass what he thinks about the former prez right about now
I assume he's still in love with him because he continues to do videos on the "stolen elections".

He will even host a historical even in August.

I don't see the right complaining about the pillow guy taking a loss. I don't see anyone calling it cancel culture other than the pillow guy.

uuummm NOPE. The whole victim mentality market has been cornered by the left for decades. And it's not something they deny either.

thats nice skeeter. now go find the fraud.

Sucks people are losing their jobs. But can thank the owner for being a nut. Not sure what percentage of people who buy his stuff are conservatives, but if they aren’t even buying it, yikes.

I’m surprised the guy has lasted this long. I bought one of his pillows many many years ago before his name was out there to this degree. The pillows sucks; it feels like a bag that was stuffed with those styrofoam packaging peanuts.

Exactly my thoughts. His pillows are not good and that's being kind. Tried to sleep with one... one time... and it made it to the floor within 5 minutes.

Last edited:
I wonder if some of that equipment has evidence of 2020 stolen election hidden in them. Any day now (just not today), MikePillow was going to unveil it.. but the cancel culture got to him first.

Well, things just got even worse for Lindell.

Mike Lindell's MyPillow evicted from Minnesota warehouse after lawsuit claimed it was $200K behind on rent

SHAKOPEE, Minn. — A judge evicted Minnesota-based MyPillow from a facility in Shakopee after the landlord filed a lawsuit claiming that the company, owned by Mike Lindell, was at least $200,000 behind on rent payments.

In the lawsuit, First Industrial, LP claimed the pillow company had defaulted on four months of rent in the last year, and had also not paid rent in February or March of 2024. In all, the Delaware-based real estate firm said it was owed $217,489.74.

Neither Lindell nor any representative from MyPillow appeared at the eviction hearing.

Back