Elections My Pillow Equipment being sold off. Lindell blames cancel culture

Why? He met Stephen Baldwin. No seriously, looking up

Jeez. If that's the main reason then I'm really amazed that he became as successful as he has.

Not knocking any hard work and hustle on his part, just seems like he'd be apt for getting sidetracked from success if someone like that gets him to focus so heavily on National politics to the point of injecting themselves into it to that extent.

Bud Light, Target, Disney and Northface have lost more money than 10,000 My Pillows. More people have lost their jobs over going woke than My Pillow could even dream of. Paint the narrative however you want, it does not change the facts. You may hate the right, but the left is in WAY more trouble fiscally.

My Pillow entire Company worth is not a fraction of what Bud Light lost Memorial Day weekend alone lmao.

None of those companies are particularly "left"...if memory serves me Anhaueser Busch, Target, and Disney donate more to Republicans than Democrats for tax reasons. You're relegating reactionary responses to ad campaigns designed to make a market out of a particular group with "failure of the left"...a leftist would tell you that a capitalist mechanism for packaging a subculture and selling it back to people isnt a great practice in the first place.

Jeez. If that's the main reason then I'm really amazed that he became as successful as he has.

Not knocking any hard work and hustle on his part, just seems like he'd be apt for getting sidetracked from success if someone like that gets him to focus so heavily on National politics to the point of injecting themselves into it to that extent.

He was a very successful businessman with a niche product that did well. Then he met Stephen Baldwin who introduced him to a bunch of religious zealots who essentially convinced him that he and his fortune could save the US.

His business may need to scale down, but I'm sure he's fine. Or as fine as a mentally ill person in substance abuse recovery can possibly be.

Was he "canceled"... Sure. It 100% didn't have anything to do with the product itself. I'm sure all the pearl clutching republicans have forgotten the Heinz Ketchup boycott by now.

My Pillow Guy tied his personal image to the product and went out of his way to make that as negative an association as possible. Brands either need to be able to disassociate themselves from their brand embassador (Subway and Jared) or they need to not be directly linked in the consumer's mind to the owner's politics (The Sands and Sheldon Adelson). This clown shoe would run ads with his face in the middle of a "news" segment where he's on a rant so unhinged that One America News cuts him off.

Cancel culture really has to do with attacking the individual: calling their place of work, their neighbors, doxxing, harassing, etc. I don't think this one counts.
You have to remember,
A corporation is viewed as an individual and there for is allowed to donate as much $$$ as it would like to whom ever it chooses.

If Cancel Culture has to do with attacking an individual, then attacking a corporation which heavily donates to a political source is in essence attacking an individual.

You have to remember,
A corporation is viewed as an individual and there for is allowed to donate as much $$$ as it would like to whom ever it chooses.

If Cancel Culture has to do with attacking an individual, then attacking a corporation which heavily donates to a political source is in essence attacking an individual.
Nah, that's a stupid ruling

This,
This is exactly what Did Not happen…
Obviously his loud mouth didn’t help but it was still part of the decline in his product. Which lead to exactly what I posted.

I’m guessing he expanded his business beyond its means and its expectations. This happens to a lot of businesses. They see a huge influx of revenue coming in and think it’ll keep going like that in the long term. Then… it doesn’t.
So the my sheets the my slippers and the my coffee was a bit too much?

hope this dude is sleeping well knowing that he's not going to have much left after dominion washes their hands of him. i hope they won't be coming to his house and taking his pillow, slippers, and coffee away!

smoke crack go whack. but you guys make sure to get your donations in. the elections aren't going to overturn themselves. and be sure to use promo code "TRUMPWON" over at the MyPillow store in order to get $5 off a $140 pair of MySlippers. sweet deal!

Last edited:
NGL... way back before he ever got political or any of that stuff I swore I'd never buy one of those pillows even if the thing shit out precious gems every morning when I woke up. The reason being that on his early radio commercials on satellite radio he would say "You can even put it in your waRshing machine!" Him adding that "r" into the word washing made me want to (irrationally, I realize) straight up knock the dude out cold.
I work with a woman who says it that exact way. Super hot, but once I heard her say that she went from a 9 to a 5.

Wow, what far cry from your Twitter rants about feeling so bad about all the employees who were laid off. I guess your "compassion" is politically selective. Who'd a thunk it?
Twitter fired their employees and refused severance before Musk mocked some of them on the platform.
I do feel bad for Mike Pillow's employees but I don't feel bad for the crackhead.

Last edited:
I’m guessing he expanded his business beyond its means and its expectations. This happens to a lot of businesses. They see a huge influx of revenue coming in and think it’ll keep going like that in the long term. Then… it doesn’t.
Yeah, that's the problem. It isn't that he poured millions in trying to prove the election was stolen and being subsequently sued.

Obviously his loud mouth didn’t help but it was still part of the decline in his product. Which lead to exactly what I posted.

when the right openly discriminates and refuses service, they tell everyone to stop whining and “just take your dollars elsewhere”. but when people take their dollars elsewhere and it actually affects their business, suddenly it’s “cancel culture”?

the right doing what they do best and acting like a perpetual victim, no matter whal.

I work with a woman who says it that exact way. Super hot, but once I heard her say that she went from a 9 to a 5.

"Hey, if you're gonna say the word washing like it has an r...could you at least undo one more button on that blouse..."

^kidding, my ass 'bout to be cancelled
Wait...I'm not famous. I stand by it.

Just get some of that tax money they steal to investigate documents they create...

Back