Elections My Pillow Equipment being sold off. Lindell blames cancel culture

You would think that the least Trump could do is help Mike out financially, since Mike sacrificed everything for Trump.
It's kind of sad, really. You can't deny that the guy is a true believer. Most of these people who have become professional Trump fans have made a ton of money from it, and the suckers are mostly the ones in the audience.

It's kind of sad, really. You can't deny that the guy is a true believer. Most of these people who have become professional Trump fans have made a ton of money from it, and the suckers are mostly the ones in the audience.
I think a month or so ago I made a thread about Mike; I mentioned I felt sorry for him because he comes across as a genuine believer.

I do not consider Bannon, 99% of the Trump supporters in this forum, and Trump himself to genuinely believe the election was stolen. I do not believe most Republicans believe the election was stolen. Sure they, and MAGA politicians, will pubicly claim they do, but I believe they are BSing.

The climbing is crazy but don't make too much of the sneaking into Chernobyl part. I've been their 4 times. They have daily tours just like any tourist attraction. Three times I was on official tours, 2 public and 1 private. The fourth time I was there it was a holiday and there were no tours so I just walked in. People live in zone, both former residents and current workers.

they go a little deeper into the forest where people arent allowed and show shit that nobody else is able to see. theres still alot of radioactive hotspots out there and shit. the town itself may not be as bad these days but theres still alot of areas that you probably wouldnt want to hang out at for too long.

Businessman, political beast extraordinaire, and MAGA mascott Mike Lindell, is forced to sell off a lot of pillowmaking equipment after large box retailers and online platforms dropped his product(s). Of course he will blame anyone but himself for this ordeal.

Article

lol @ “bargain hunters in Minneapolis”. I remember watching videos of people getting some fine bargains in and around there.

That said, Lindell deserves what comes his way.

I think a month or so ago I made a thread about Mike; I mentioned I felt sorry for him because he comes across as a genuine believer.

I do not consider Bannon, 99% of the Trump supporters in this forum, and Trump himself to genuinely believe the election was stolen. I do not believe most Republicans believe the election was stolen. Sure they, and MAGA politicians, will pubicly claim they do, but I believe they are BSing.

This really shows your delusion. A large percentage of Trump fans sincerely believe (know) the election was stolen. The percentage is very very high. Even many democrats think it was stolen.

You assume that other people automatically think like you do, they don't.

This really shows your delusion. A large percentage of Trump fans sincerely believe (know) the election was stolen. The percentage is very very high. Even many democrats think it was stolen.

You assume that other people automatically think like you do, they don't.

A large % of Trump fans can believe it and at the same time most Republicans can be bullshitting when they say they believe it was stolen.

The fact that there were countless court cases, audits, Barr himself saying no widepsread fraud, Bannon admitting before the election took place that if they lost they would say it was stolen, and the company hired by Trump to prove it was stolen admitting it wasn't....all tells me that most Republicans know it wasn't.

A large % of Trump fans can believe it and at the same time most Republicans can be bullshitting when they say they believe it was stolen.

The fact that there were countless court cases, audits, Barr himself saying no widepsread fraud, Bannon admitting before the election took place that if they lost they would say it was stolen, and the company hired by Trump to prove it was stolen admitting it wasn't....all tells me that most Republicans know it wasn't.

It was stolen, even you know it. The system is rigged. Watching Trump get railroaded leading up to the election is just more proof. They will stop at nothing to prevent Trump from becoming president again.

All that nutjob E Jean Carroll had to do was claim trump sexually assaulted her in a dressing room decades ago to find he was guilty. No.proof. Apparently America's most famous person (even at that time) can stroll into a high end department store in the middle of the day with people everywhere, crawl into a dressing room with a woman, sexually assault her and then walk out of the dressing room like nothing happened, without anyone noticing. And your kind cheered it on as a victory.

Liberals are very weak people. You can't even admit e jean Carroll case was bs.

It was stolen, even you know it. The system is rigged. Watching Trump get railroaded leading up to the election is just more proof. They will stop at nothing to prevent Trump from becoming president again.

All that nutjob E Jean Carroll had to do was claim trump sexually assaulted her in a dressing room decades ago to find he was guilty. No.proof. Apparently America's most famous person (even at that time) can stroll into a high end department store in the middle of the day with people everywhere, crawl into a dressing room with a woman, sexually assault her and then walk out of the dressing room like nothing happened, without anyone noticing. And your kind cheered it on as a victory.

Liberals are very weak people. You can't even admit e jean Carroll case was bs.
That's a Nope !

Trump and co tried to steal the election from Biden but were thwarted by patriotic Americans.

Bro if the system is rigged Trump would have never became President to begin with the first time, and he would have "fallen" out of his tower in an accident Russki-style long-ago if they really wanted to get rid of him.

Wake up.

Bro if the system is rigged Trump would have never became President to begin with the first time, and he would have "fallen" out of his tower in an accident Russki-style long-ago if they really wanted to get rid of him.

Wake up.

They didn't expect Trump to win in 2016 so no fraud was done.

I realize if they wanted to get rid of him they would do so with whatever means necessary. They are attempting to do it in a different way at the moment, but who knows what's going to happen between now and election time.

They didn't expect Trump to win in 2016 so no fraud was done.

I realize if they wanted to get rid of him they would do so with whatever means necessary. They are attempting to do it in a different way at the moment, but who knows what's going to happen between now and election time.

Warped delusions. You can't be saved - carry on!

I always find it strange when people lament the loss of jobs when a company goes under.

Like, obviously some people will lose jobs they had been working, because their workplace no longer exists, but it's not like the overall pillow industry is going to be hamstrung by this. There will be new jobs created by the market left open by this company going under. In fact, there could very well be more jobs created than lost if the company that goes under is a big, efficient manufacturing and logistics hub because smaller businesses will have to each hire their own departments and won't be able to run as efficiently.

For sure it sucks for the families of the people who had been working at this place, but just think of the people looking for jobs, or the would-be-small business owner who now have the opportunity to find a job or make a business they couldn't have previously when this big company was dominating the market.

And, given what we know about Lindell, it's not likely his was a good place to work at. Anybody who's an acolyte of Trump probably pays shit wages to work in terrible conditions.

Warped delusions. You can't be saved - carry on!

Everything i said was factually accurate. Judging from your posts on Russia's demilitarizarion effort in Ukraine, you can't see truth in anything. Is Satan your daddy?

Everything i said was factually accurate. Judging from your posts on Russia's demilitarizarion effort in Ukraine, you can't see truth in anything. Is Satan your daddy?

I don't believe in Satan because I don't live in a world of delusions like yourself. I live in the real world - here, on earth - in reality.

You live in myths, tall tales and nonreality.

I'll leave you to it.

Fuck him. He knows he is lying when he says he has bombshell evidence he will produce--which he never does. Fuck all those cunts. They broke in to state government computers to steal personal data which they put online for Trump supporters to use in harassing innocent people. He can join Rudy in a van down by the river, if I get my way.

@Loiosh I really get why you detest this guy. I felt the vibe strongly in this vid in particular--I suggest you not watch. But at the same time, he's not saying anything that's untrue and he saves his gloating for genuinely bad people generally. On balance, I agree we could do without the gloating, but when it comes to shitbags like Trump and Lindell, I think it's a well-deserved comeuppance for those pricks. This guy is just a little too much too often sometimes.

I don't believe in Satan because I don't live in a world of delusions like yourself. I live in the real world - here, on earth - in reality.

You live in myths, tall tales and nonreality.

I'll leave you to it.

You are easily fooled.

I always find it strange when people lament the loss of jobs when a company goes under.

Like, obviously some people will lose jobs they had been working, because their workplace no longer exists, but it's not like the overall pillow industry is going to be hamstrung by this. There will be new jobs created by the market left open by this company going under. In fact, there could very well be more jobs created than lost if the company that goes under is a big, efficient manufacturing and logistics hub because smaller businesses will have to each hire their own departments and won't be able to run as efficiently.

For sure it sucks for the families of the people who had been working at this place, but just think of the people looking for jobs, or the would-be-small business owner who now have the opportunity to find a job or make a business they couldn't have previously when this big company was dominating the market.

And, given what we know about Lindell, it's not likely his was a good place to work at. Anybody who's an acolyte of Trump probably pays shit wages to work in terrible conditions.
Holy shit, don’t chug the whole jug of kool-aid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back