Myrddin Wild Sherdog TV Championship Shame Thread

@Myrddin Wild vs @jei in basketball. MW with a face full of crotch

ytTTizt.gif

@Myrddin Wild when they were trying to convince Kim to pose nude for playboy did anyone bring up the fact that the whole world’s seen everything anyway from her sex tape with Ray Jay?

@Myrddin Wild when they were trying to convince Kim to pose nude for playboy did anyone bring up the fact that the whole world’s seen everything anyway from her sex tape with Ray Jay?
That tape was brought up as a main reason not to do it. She didn't want to promote that side of her.

The tape I saw didn't even show any nipples though & you could barely get a look at the clam. Maybe I didn't see the whole thing or something, because it was broken up a bit... but it seemed to me that you saw more of her in that photo shoot than you did in the sex tape.

That tape was brought up as a main reason not to do it. She didn't want to promote that side of her.

The tape I saw didn't even show any nipples though & you could barely get a look at the clam. Maybe I didn't see the whole thing or something, because it was broken up a bit... but it seemed to me that you saw more of her in that photo shoot than you did in the sex tape.

I just quickly rewatched it and she keeps her bra on the whole time? Maybe she’s got whack ass nipples or something g and is self conscious about them?

<{1-10}>

I just quickly rewatched it and she keeps her bra on the whole time? Maybe she’s got whack ass nipples or something g and is self conscious about them?

<{1-10}>
They look pretty nice to me. Like I said... they showed more in the Playboy photo shoot than they did in that video. Try googling that. You even get a front view of the clam a bit in one of the shots.

I'm assuming that like Paris Hilton... the sex tape was a publicity stunt and it's all just a game of BS. It's like she's attempting to save her integrity by not being too willing to pose nude... even though she's totally stoked to do it... ya know? Now if everything is at face value... then what we're talking about is that a sex tape accidentally left one or both of their posession... & she was so distraught by that, she didn't want to pose nude because it only made people remember the sex tape incident more & thus caused her more embarrassment. I don't really buy that. I dunno... but the whole thing seemed staged to me.

Last edited:
I see my old nemesis is back.

shoop-trolls-joker-jpg.473451

Sorry Buddeh.. but @Darth Clippy has taken your place as my nemesis. You'll have to fight it out with him if think you can just waltz back into my life after all this time.

Attachments

• Shoop Trolls Joker.jpg
    Shoop Trolls Joker.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 153
Oh, haha... Jei is going to have to change his avi again if we take this one over too!!! lol...

2FrAIrs.gif

look, this whole thread is about you losing and having your soul taken by @jei. In no way shape or form can you be dominant in this thread.. you are bottom. you cannot post anything to the contrary.

mw-bag-head-gif.473455

Attachments

• mw-bag-head.gif
    mw-bag-head.gif
    785.1 KB · Views: 85
m96jjd.jpg

<{1-16}>Hey, @Myrddin Wild ...
Member when Lano got that sweet " W " over Pretty Tony ??

usa-today-9382984.0.jpg

bork1}YEAH, ME EITHER !!

m96jjd.jpg

34g9fle.jpg
WTF is going on ITT !!?? I didn't even attempt to read the novela pened by Myrddin Wild. I new better when I saw that can Lando Vanatta in his A V...
m96jjd.jpg

<Ellaria01> OH NO !! HE'S POSTING TROLL DOLL SHOOPS !!

<GSPWoah> LOL, THIS GUY IS A SAVAGE !!

groovy-pee-on-dembones22-gif.473475

groovy-pee-on-dembones22-gif.473491

Attachments

• Groovy-Pee-on-DemBones22.gif
    Groovy-Pee-on-DemBones22.gif
    207.8 KB · Views: 72
Back