Mystery Solved: Anthony Smith's Struggle with Extremely Powerful Intruder

Having worked security for years I can tell you all that having a raging lunatic, on drugs, charge at you is not fun. Especially the fact that you cannot know if he's armed with a blade or something like that. Shit just goes from 0 to 100 out of nowhere. It's so easy to sit on the internet and type "i would simply do this and that" but in reality it's extremely frightening. Every time it happened to me I felt physically weak afterwards, arms and hands shaking.

This. I agree with you! People don't realize once they see the other individual is absolutely batshit crazy and screaming like lunatic which makes him mentally unstable it becomes horror movie stuff like Fighting a zombie or some sort of possessed individual is absolutely frightening. What made the kid appear even scarier was that he was not acting in normal ways and you could tell this person was not in his right mind and batshit crazy screaming at the top of his lungs at empty spots and imaginery people.

Especially getting out of your bed and running into such individual is stuff you see only in horror movies. Seeing a guy standing in your launch room dark in middle of the night and acting fucking bizarre with non-human reactions

Last edited:
Betting he was on drugs big time, wrestling doesn't help anyone take punches from a pro fighter. If he had broken into colors house, he might have actually won the scrap.

good wrestler, combined with being a pure psycho.....did you see this dude screaming his lungs off, cause he couldn't enter someones home? sane people do not do that....he was either, high on something, or has some severe mental issues....maybe both.
But I agree with everything you said. Psycho on drugs, physically much better than avg person (even without drugs)

I just dont think he was a standout wrestler.

Luke Hamberman vs Dan Quinn.

- Stand out wrestler
- Record: 32 - 11

:/

Should of shot him.

Why open the door? Call the cops. Then if they the intruder opens your door you open fire or get the drop on them with a knife from the side or behind.

smith took like no damage. he basically pummeled the guy to a bloody mess if you listen to the interview. he said the guy was trying to ball up at times and also trying to get away. he was in survival mode trying to find out if there was more than 1 intruder while worried sick about his kids/wife's safety. the guy didn't actually do damage or put anthony in any danger. he was just a crazy ass dude that was hard to pin down and didn't get knocked out.

Sounds like Anthony gassed and if the police didn't arrive, he was done.

Smith can't be the protagonist of a Disney movie, he does not represent any minority.

Still, good idea, maybe we can do some sort of TUF season.
Did you know he's actually half black?

Yeah, and a street fight is way different then a regulated mma fight. They were fighting for their lives and no refs to stop someone to grab a lamp and crush your head open. And I imagine adrenaline dump is in full effect 2 minutes into the scramble. Scary shit.
Biggest difference is the fear of the unknown. You have zero guarantee that the other guy has a weapon or any other external variables that don't exist in a fair fight.

i like how people are saying that the kid's wrestling is what made it hard for Smith and not because the kid was a god damn meth fueled lunatic with chemically enhanced super strength and limitless cardio.

drug induced super human abilities are not made up, that shit is real. anyone who grows up in the ghetto has guaranteed witness some insane shit done by a drug addicts.
People conveniently forget about Hector Lombard and Rashad Evans, both of which are strong fighters in Judo and Wrestling respectively and were both finished by Smith.

Jones doesn’t finish anybody ever since the picos wore off. It wudda been another snoozefest point decision win for John. Perhaps even a split decision with the masses believing John lost
Jones would probably ask where the kid got his stuff from.

it just re affirms what ppl been saying about ufc fighters getting beat up by a level athletes.

If a 170 kid pushed a 205 title contender to the limit, could you imagine what would a 250 a level athlete do?

Have you seen "a level athletes" fight? They can't even throw a fucking punch lol

Wrestling background helped the kid. I wonder if he was on any drugs though? Some of those drugs can make a son of a bitch damn near invincible.
If you've ever taken Molly and have decent cardio you can fuck for like 10 hours straight. Drugs are incredible lol.

Also meth & PCP.
Yes, some drugs can make you look & feel superhuman for the duration of the high. You feel like death afterwards though.

Last edited:
Most peak 24-27. 30+ is old men. You decline fast starting at ~29. Like falling off a cliff.
Sure, if you don't take care of your body, which most people don't, you fall apart quickly. Like those people who get shitfaced drunk every night and expect their body to recover instantly like they were 21 in their 40's.

Last edited:
So the kid was pulsing turinabol?

Fucking hell that video... If that cunt was in your house screaming like that you'd fucking shit yourself, I don't care who you are that is fucking feral.
I couple years ago someone was kicking the shit out of my front door at 3 am, I won't lie I was asleep and waking up to that I damn near dropped my guts.
I grabbed my bedside knocking stick, went out the back way and walked round the front of the house, this cunt was screaming SHARON!!! Through my letterbox and trying to kick my door in, absolutely off his tits, one eye on main beam and one eye on dip, dragged him of my land and weirdly ended up in a shouty conversation about who SHARON is and where she might live.
But the fact someone is intent on getting into your house while it's obvious you're in there is fucking terrifying.

He was like something out of 28 Days Later!

This guy is made for Fight Island

dana-white-shit-eatin-grin.jpg

Back