Name a fighter that you don't like but respect

JBJ: cocky mofo, unfair advantage over most fighters in his class but he has the drive and dedication to exploit his gifts.
Mir: Brock got in his head and turned him into an ass for a while.

Forrest, and just for the way he disrespected Tito at his last fight. shit i don't even really like Tito that much. But that was Bullshit.

Nick Diaz. I dont like him personally, especially the way he treats other fighters and the media. He has a bad attitude. He's an awesome fighter though. Love the way he throws his punches. Incredible cardio.

Anderson Silva
Dan Henderson
Ben Henderson
Frank Mir

Almost every single fighter I dislike.

It's probably all but I'm sure there is an exception I just can't think of.

I dislike religion but I respect Bendo. He's a great fighter and, unless proven otherwise, is clean of PEDs and TRT.

1st...Brock Lesnar - Never liked him but take a look at who he fought in his breif career (Mir, Herring, Couture, Mir again, Carwin, Valesquez and Overeem) with virtually no experience except collegiant wrestling 8 years earlier.

2nd...Matt Hughes - I personally liked him but completely understand why people hated him and his cockyness.

I guess the one that really comes to mind is BJ. Great fighter, but have never liked him.

Jones is another i guess. Respect him, don't particularly like him. Though i used to dislike him more.

Jones is another i guess. Respect him, don't particularly like him. Though i used to dislike him more.

Was just thinking the same thing. I'm basically neutral on Jones now, where as I used to dislike him. I guess he's toned down on all the self preaching shit and doesn't try so hard to come off as the good boy nowadays.

Back