Name one fighter you would had liked to seen fight in PRIDE

He fought once in Pride, but I would have loved to have seen how far Sean Sherk would have went, especially if he decided to move down it weight…

The legal knees to the head really helped out his offense, and Rutten and the fans all seemed really high on him.
<mma4>

I have been trying to think of more guys that had only one or two Fights in Pride.

Um what and um what! I was talking about Ed Herman so i checked and that fight you just mentioned was in UFC lol
No way that was in Pride!

Edit Holy shit ur right. What the fuck fight was it then?

It must have been the werdum fight

GSP, because his style and gamesmanship wouldn't have work as well in the ring as they did in the cage. That means his matches there woudn't have been as boring as they were in the UFC. On the other hand, he wasn't exactly the bravest among fighters, so I don't think he would have ever test himself in Pride.

GSP, because his style and gamesmanship wouldn't have work as well in the ring as they did in the cage. That means his matches there woudn't have been as boring as they were in the UFC. On the other hand, he wasn't exactly the bravest among fighters, so I don't think he would have ever test himself in Pride.
Utter nonsense. Not amongst the bravest?

What the fuck ever. He got back in there w guys who beat him and was victorious. Being in Pride doesn't mean you have to take open weight fights and that is not the only measure for bravery.

I literally don’t give a fuck about Pride and I’d be surprised if 5% of you saw a Pride fight in real time. Grow the fuck up, and move on. It’s over 15 years.

Wow.

And aren’t half you clowns bitching about Nate/Borz, Yan/O’Malley? Make up your fucking minds about exactly which freak/crazy odds fights you want to see.

BRUTAL!
Temple of the autist at it again.
Why you so fucking bitter constantly? What a sad life.

If you think GSP was boring and not brave you know nothing about MMA

I would of liked to see Shogun, Wand, Rampage, Hendo, Anderson, Mirko, Hunt, Nick Diaz I feel like they all would of had some great success there.

JK Sherbros.

When I got into MMA was when Chuck had went over to pride to compete in their Grand Prix tournament.

Jones without having to mask peds would've been a sight.

I remember what shogun had done in Pride just a couple of years earlier

jon-jones-spinning-back-elbow-shogun.gif
Would have killed to see overeem @ 205 vs Jones. I think that fights a barn burner with a 10 min first round, no elbows, but grounded knees, and soccer kicks.

Tito would've been T'd up in Pride...Frank Shamrock gave him all sorts of trouble, he could hardly handle Prime Liddel, and had to build a name of past prime Ken Shamrock. This is coming from a Tito fan, but him being able to fight in a cage instead of a ring was definitely to his benefit.
Yup. Sakuraba was probably his ceiling. That fight would be a coin flip for him. Would have loved to have seen Slampage vs Tito.

Back