Crime NARF's Insurrection megathread (598 arrested so far. At least 24 in August 2021)

There is still no reason to dance on the poor guys grave like some posters are doing. He was likely dealing with mental illness or at the very least a mental health crisis and did not get the help that he needed.

He was a right wing neo nazi hate monger who likely raped his sisters amd any daughters he had because that's what white trash does. It's a shame he couldnt be publicly executed along with the rest of his terrorist friends. Should probably do the same to all their families also, just to be safe. Hell, all right wingers should be rounded up and put I to reeducation camps till they learn how to be good little children that only vote and think the left way.

To much? To thick? Or am I not KONG enough yet?

He was a right wing neo nazi hate monger who likely raped his sisters amd any daughters he had because that's what white trash does. It's a shame he couldnt be publicly executed along with the rest of his terrorist friends. Should probably do the same to all their families also, just to be safe. Hell, all right wingers should be rounded up and put I to reeducation camps till they learn how to be good little children that only vote and think the left way.

To much? To thick? Or am I not KONG enough yet?

That's a super retarded straw man. Well done.

I don't think it will have the effect you thought it would.

Anyway RIP to this dude. His politics (and some of his life choices) were dumb as fuck but it's sad that he killed himself.

There's evidence that Trump functionaries scenario-planned a coup off the back of these chuckle-fucks.

It's a more serious situation than a mere protest that got out of hand.

I never voted for Trump. I live in Australia. I think he was a disappointment as a president, and not a moral man. America deserves better.

Almost no one there had the intent to lynch anyone. There was no genuine attempt at an insurrection.

What about the group that's being charged with seditious conspiracy then?

Screen-Shot-2022-03-01-at-8-19-50-AM.png

If you don’t believe it was an insurrection, you should revisit the definition of “insurrection.” It may not mean what you believe it does.

Fucking idiots should have known it was a trap. Can't fix stupid.

They spent money on a fence for tomorrow’s speech and want NRG what a joke .. spending tax money to try to exploit a narrative since they are losing in polls. The optics won’t work

Next time Florida wants federal aid, Biden should turn it down. They have to treat us well.

There's evidence that Trump functionaries scenario-planned a coup off the back of these chuckle-fucks.
It's a more serious situation than a mere protest that got out of hand.

<22>

yeah it's up there, right on par with the start of WW2 or 9/11

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 10.50.32 AM.png

Take a look at that determined stare. Integrity personified

The Left used everything in their power to destroy his life. They have put people that simply trespassed in solitary confinement for months, in cold, and poorly fed conditions. They have been abused by guards. The Left/Democrats has targeted these people, so no one dares go against them again.

That was trespassing and a riot, there was no insurrection. The punishments given to those involved are way over the top.
They were treated and judged according to the laws of the land, right wingers only care about law & order when it applies to inner city minorities apparently.

Back