Nate Diaz actually won those knockdowns because Conor was scared to grapple him afterwards.

giphy.gif

I'm so glad this thread exists

So technically Nate should have been awarded points by the judges for all three knockdowns, not Conor because Conor was hesitant to engage on the ground. In essence, Conor was stalling.

Conor may have won the effective striking but he did not display effective grappling, aggression and octagon control.

So technically Nate should have been awarded points by the judges for all three knockdowns, not Conor because Conor was hesitant to engage on the ground. In essence, Conor was stalling.

Conor may have won the effective striking but he did not display effective grappling, aggression and octagon control.

Just a big shame effective striking is scored first when more than half the round in spent standing, and the rest is not taken into account on the scorecards...?

Lots of salty foo's in here!

and here I thought the Conor / Diaz threads would have died down by now.

FFS mods please get the little fucking leprechaun is own section. Or even just the fight having its own section, shit is out of control.

Under the rules of mma Conor won yes even if he played the game like a coward. And this is coming from someone who had money on Diaz.

It's over move on, UFC 203 is this weekend.

PE1_proelite3.gif

Dude won because he called him and wanker and he did NOTHING about it, what a pussy.

God damn shook. Wanted no part of Mir's guard. Look at him cowering away in fear.

Kav and the rest of his corner were screaming at him not to go into his guard

I swear some Diaz bros fans think they never have actually lost a fight and have an excuse for everything. (Bs decesion, he didnt make weight so it doesnt count, there all roids, he ran away...)

I swear some Diaz bros fans think they never have actually lost a fight and have an excuse for everything. (Bs decesion, he didnt make weight so it doesnt count, there all roids, he ran away...)

Nate didn't lose to Thomson because he was running like a bitch and making lady noises.

"Wise man knows his weakneses".

Pretty sure it's a quote, hmm...

i actually thought conor was going to pick nate apart and wear him down to be KOd later, but that never happened. but yeah he was scared to go to the ground with nate, not that it's a bad thing, fear helps you survive and that's what conor did to avoid gassing harder.
agree

You're the only one saying it....

I love how TS just made some shit up and most people ran with it

Because Diaz fans are so fucking crazy that it is honestly believable.

Back