Media Nate Diaz discredits Khabib & DC

I knew he never like Khabib but why DC?

DC fought until he was 40 and was already showing signs of decline show in his last fight so he retired

“Dude this retard with cte doesn’t like my favourite fighters, I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him”

you people are taking him way too serious, enjoy Nate for what he is, simple as that
Yeah I dont care if he doesnt like Khabib,i still hope he whups Jake Paul's ass. I wont side w Jake Paul over nobody.

It's more so people that overrate Khabib than Khabib himself. Khabib made a personal decision and loves his family.

But his decision made him an afterthought in top 10 discussions, etc.
But he's not an afterthought. Its nonstop bitching about how he doesnt belong there. Just like your doin right now. In a thread having nothing to do with top 10 discussions.

Like who cares if he doesnt belong in your made up list lmao

I’m a fan of Nate, but it’s disappointing to hear his delusional takes on Khabib. Hope he beats Jake on Saturday.

Last edited:
Why is it that casual interview guy gets to interview all the famous fighters?

If he loves wrestling, then why does he hate Khabib's style? Why is it not real fighting when Khabib taps guys but it is when Nate does?

I can see why he'd be annoyed about Khabib getting all this clout for having "done it all" though, when Khabib hasn't taken anywhere near as many tough fights as Nate did over the years - Poirier, RDA, Gaethje, Barboza, Johnson, Conor, Iaquinta for Khabib, compared to Bendo, RDA, Edwards, Mcdonald, Pettis, Thomson, Maynard, Stun Gun, Johnson, Conor, Masvidal, Miller. Could add or remove one or two opponents for Nate or Khabib, but point is it's clear Nate's had the tougher schedule since 2010, against top LWs and WWs.
Even if you wanna say "Khabib kept winning and went straight to the top so didn't have to keep fighting different tough guys like guys who keep losing", Khabib didn't stick around after reaching the top like Oliveira, Bendo, Edgar, Penn, Fedor, GSP, Wand, Anderson, Aldo, Holloway, Volk, Jones etc who all got at least as many title defences as Khabib and then tried to keep going.

If he loves wrestling, then why does he hate Khabib's style? Why is it not real fighting when Khabib taps guys but it is when Nate does?

I can see why he'd be annoyed about Khabib getting all this clout for having "done it all" though, when Khabib hasn't taken anywhere near as many tough fights as Nate did over the years - Poirier, RDA, Gaethje, Barboza, Johnson, Conor, Iaquinta for Khabib, compared to Bendo, RDA, Edwards, Mcdonald, Pettis, Thomson, Maynard, Stun Gun, Johnson, Conor, Masvidal, Miller. Could add or remove one or two opponents for Nate or Khabib, but point is it's clear Nate's had the tougher schedule since 2010, against top LWs and WWs.
Even if you wanna say "Khabib kept winning and went straight to the top so didn't have to keep fighting different tough guys like guys who keep losing", Khabib didn't stick around after reaching the top like Oliveira, Bendo, Edgar, Penn, Fedor, GSP, Wand, Anderson, Aldo, Holloway, Volk, Jones etc who all got at least as many title defences as Khabib and then tried to keep going.
Yeah well Khabib can retire with way more money and his brain intact,and Diaz gotta.... go fight Jake Paul

r1170947_1296x729_16-9.jpg

This is the same thing people say on here but he'll get hate for it because he's a fighter. For whatever reason people on here like to say stuff like this but if a fighter says it they get shit on. Also if you mention his record... What is your record? How many pro fights have you had? Why do you think your word means more than a pro fighter that fought for the belt.

Diaz should smoke less weed, his brain has shrunk over the years.

MMA fans will spend all day on forums spouting off their opinions but get mad when a professional fighter does it.
People just love to hate on fighters in general on here, there are good people on here but so many negative miserable fucks as well. Not that I can say much, I'm a negative person that hates on fighters some times as well lol, trying not to do it quite as much anymore.

It's pretty clear Nate knows what's up

He's not even half the fighter Khabib is.

I'm going to enjoy Jake slapping him around and making him his bitch
you hate this guy so much you want to see mma even more discredited?

Reactions: HHJ
If we're being honest....Diaz could've beaten Gaethje and Porier, they fight the exact style Diaz is typically good at countering and they're both chinny af.

Could Diaz have beaten Khabib....probably not but if Porier and Gaethje got title shots I dont really see a universe in which Diaz wouldn't have gotten one had he not decided to give McGregor that rematch when he didn't have to. At the very least Diaz likely could've beaten Alverez then lost to Khabib.

My god Diaz fans are dumb as shit

Yeah, he should stick around and become a laughing stock like Connor, because more yahts and cocaine.

If we're being honest....Diaz could've beaten Gaethje and Porier, they fight the exact style Diaz is typically good at countering and they're both chinny af.

I don't disagree with this, however, the low kicks would have been a problem.

Well it is true that Khabib crushed a lot of cans, then retired extremely early with only a couple of high level wins.

Sounds like Nate..

Ehm.. why aren't we happy for nate getting a boxing pay day btw? Is it because he sounds like a sherdogger?

Back