Media Nate Diaz discredits Khabib & DC

the truth is Nate kind of sucks. He can't wrestle. He can't strike (he just finished being a punching bag for Jake Paul). What can he do? He has good cardio, so that's something. Maybe he should stick to Triathlons. But, then again... he sucks in that too. So...

Yeah, I've heard that they are nicer in person. My mom ran into Nick in public and said he was personable; she got a bunch of pics of him for me. I think that hard stuff is more their fighter persona.

My dad grew up in Stockton, and it has been that way since the 50s. Funny because it was/is not a huge town, yet it is as bad as a big city ghetto.

nick has always been that way. even at the bar scene, he's just there to chill. when i ran into himself he was by himself. with nate, he's always like 8 deep with felons lol

I never understood the hype behind Nate Diaz. This guy was barely even ranked for 90% of his prime. Never won a belt from any organization, and is talking all this shit about everybody not on his level.

21-13 Nate Diaz is bitter about Khabib success, I would have paid so much to watch Khabib humiliate this can so bad.

Enjoy getting KTFO by Jake Paul Nate.
i couldn't catch the fight, Nate got knocked out?

Back