Nate Diaz hints at a jump to boxing.

jake paul obviously. If I was nate I'd take a dive to finish out my ufc contract just so I can go get easy money.
Thats one decent option actually, so there is time for Nate to finish his UFC business, afaik Jake is fighting Fury's brother next.

Conor vs Nate 3 going to be a boxing match confirmed.

{<Mcgoat}<{natewhut}>

jake paul obviously. If I was nate I'd take a dive to finish out my ufc contract just so I can go get easy money.

I don't believe Nate should... I don't know why people like to put Nick above Nate at this point. Nate still is relevant in MMA, Nick is long since gone from the sport. BUT... he still can fight regular folks, and boxing Jake Paul? I think it would've been a perfect outlet for him and Jake.

Conor vs Nate 3 going to be a boxing match confirmed.

{<Mcgoat}<{natewhut}>

this. Put Nate/Conor 3 in the ring.... or Nate can go the money route and call out Money Mayweather. Do you Nate... get that $100 Millie

Make that money Nate. Fight your last fight and wait out the exclusive negotiating period and right to match period.

That wouldn’t make much sense. He still would be subject to the right to match clause.

ARTICLE XII
RIGHT TO MATCH

12.1 During the one (1) year period after conclusion of the Term for any reason whatsoever (the "Matching Period"), ZUFFA shall have the option to match the financial terms and conditions of any offer made to Fighter for an Other Bout as defined in Section 3.6 of this Agreement. Fighter shall not accept any offer or enter into a contract or agreement with any other promotional entity during the Matching Period without complying with this Section 12.1.

He'd be able to walk into a payday vs a Paul brother or some 50 year old long retired boxer just through his name value. Thats pretty much the extent of it.

Dude should stay with the UFC. He’d get creamed against anyone at 168 - above. He keeps showing up to these events and always does interviews afterwards plus he has one fight left on his UFC contract and probably won’t re sign with them.

nate is literally winning the fight game. both him and his brother still after all these years. both Nate and nick had their physical primes early. yet they made the most money and had the biggest fights after their peak, continue to lose but continue to win. nate and nick get paid for appearances and comped free shit to show up places but even if they didn't they still know what they are doing and staying relevant. imo nate probably loses most fights you give him at this point in either sport. hes past it, did not evolve, to much tape on exactly how to beat him exist and he fights in a weight class hes not strong enough for. as fans we want to see all the legends of the sport make it big, not just the champs but to see respect given to each individual who has made a name for them selves and built a following. so imo i'm glad the diaz bros get their due respect and even when they lose they are still backed as they should be. I actually think nate could lose this next fight , resign another 3 fight deal - lose all of them and still be able to make a move to boxing after and rake in a few million dollar pay days while losing in the process. same for his brother. and often times when these guys lose its a one sided beatdown but people still back them. they won the fight game and hopefully can retire somewhat intact with a bank full of cash.

Of course would love to see Nates elite mma boxing look like absolute shit against a pro boxer. I need a good laugh, similar to the one I had with canor and floyd

His defence of sticking his butt out like a baboon will not fare well in Boxing

Attending a boxing match is hinting at a jump to boxing?

For years I worked my ass off to become a UFC fighter. Watch every event! Sometimes the replay if i miss it. Waiting for Dana to notice me..

But if i read the comments in this thread, it seems it does not work like that?

Back