News Nate Diaz requests release from UFC

When's the last time this limp vegan won a fight? You'd think it would be the UFC scrambling to cut him instead of him asking to be released, as if he's hot property and not in a steep decline at the twilight of his career.

Limp vegan. Right, because you could take him. LOL! Pussy.

I bet you nate is leaving out the part where he's been offered fights, they're just not the ones he wants and has said no to them. Obviously a shitty situation to be in, but if all you want is out then just say yes to anything and leave. They're obligated by contract to offer you something. So unless they're just breaching your contract (I doubt it), then take a fight and hit the road. It's either he wants the best possible fight without wanting to re-sign, which highly doubt the UFC is going to go for. Or he's just attempting to use this to leverage a better contract. And his hoping his twitter brigade backs him up despite the likely omitted details of whats going on. Which they 100% will, because Diaz fanboys.

Nate is becoming irrelevant. He has lost 6 of his last 10 and fights so infrequently, casuals do not know who he is. Only mean mugs and tweets these days. Pissed away his prime years.
View attachment 914861

Becoming? His last big win was in 2016 vs a guy a weight class below him who’s head was probably already not in it.

Can you imagine if Nate Diaz added meat into his diet?
Omnivore Nate would be right up there along Seal Level Cain, Motivated BJ Penn, Chuck with that look in his eyes
and TRT Vitor. THC Omnivore Nate would be goated.

Nate means offer him a fight he likes, and money to go with it. Dana has tons of fights for Nate.

oh cool this shit again.

who gives a fuck lmao, whiny lil diva.

acting like the diaz brothers havent turned down a combined like 80 fights in their career, they literally turn down like everyone.

LOL
So true.

I wouldve too, its better option being a boxer if you're willing to make money.
Who is 37-year old Nate going to box? I think a prime Nick (from like 12 years ago) could beat either of the Paul brothers. But they're old now, and don't fight like they used to. Their style (punches in bunches and iron chins) don't age well.

Can you imagine if Nate Diaz added meat into his diet?
Omnivore Nate would be right up there along Seal Level Cain, Motivated BJ Penn, Chuck with that look in his eyes
and TRT Vitor. THC Omnivore Nate would be goated.
Jake shields and the Diaz brothers credit their endurance to their vegetarianism

Bernard Hopkins actually did the same thing in the later stages of his career

Nate vs Dustin......
Book it Dana!
It’s unlikely that Nate wins this, but it’s possible. Dana wants to send Nate of with a loss. That means give him a wrestler. That’s why dana was angling for the Chimaev fight.

dustin on ariels radio show said im waiting on nate to se what happenes he agreed to what was sent him. nate responded to luque and talkabout aboutfighting in decemeber why didnt nate sign than to fight in dec. i wait i know he was being a diva and is clearly waiting for conor.

Without a source, you should get dubs.

Terrible posting.

The UFC has never sent a bout agreement to Nate or Poirer to fight each other. You're in here straight up spreading misinformation.

Nate is becoming irrelevant. He has lost 6 of his last 10 and fights so infrequently, casuals do not know who he is. Only mean mugs and tweets these days. Pissed away his prime years.
View attachment 914861

Using a 1-5 scale because I don't want to burden you counting to 10, how much name recognition do you think Nate Diaz has compared to the other top 10 welterweights for a casual

Colby Covington 'Murica guy
Gilbert Burns who?
Leon Edwards who?
Vicente Luque who?
Belal Muhammad who?
Stephen Thompson He ain't retired?
Jorge Masvidal lol Askren
Sean Brady who?
Neil Magny he's still top 10?
Michael Chiesa he's still top 10?

People still know who Nate Diaz even if only because of McGregor fight. No casual is gonna know a single name on that list except for Covington cos he's had multiple title fights and maybe Masvidal for the Askren KO

I love how Nate is bold face lying.
The UFC has to offer every fighter under contract 3 fights with in a calendar year or they are contractually obligated to financially compensate that fighter.

So to say they don't give him a fight would be better explained as he's trying to cherry pick the perfect situation and if the UFC doesn't give it to him then they are giving him a fight.

DW has said it before that they constantly offer Nate (and Nick) at the time plenty of fights and they turn then down. It doesn't matter the reason the fact is they (now Nate since Nick has officially retired) constantly turn down the fights that were offered.

FFS Nate's has been linked to fighting Poirier, McGregor, Ferguson, and Masdival just in the last couple months. Something or someone though always seems to hold everything up.

I love how Nate is bold face lying.
The UFC has to offer every fighter under contract 3 fights with in a calendar year or they are contractually obligated to financially compensate that fighter.

So to say they don't give him a fight would be better explained as he's trying to cherry pick the perfect situation and if the UFC doesn't give it to him then they are giving him a fight.

DW has said it before that they constantly offer Nate (and Nick) at the time plenty of fights and they turn then down. It doesn't matter the reason the fact is they (now Nate since Nick has officially retired) constantly turn down the fights that were offered.

FFS Nate's has been linked to fighting Poirier, McGregor, Ferguson, and Masdival just in the last couple months. Something or someone though always seems to hold everything up.

Dana White said? Well that changes everything.

Without a source, you should get dubs.

Terrible posting.

The UFC has never sent a bout agreement to Nate or Poirer to fight each other. You're in here straight up spreading misinformation.

that not dustin words on ariels radio show interview when he said im waiting to hear on nate to know what next. this is just like ufc 230 when nate wasnt showing up to fight dustin. nate is all talk.

It’s unlikely that Nate wins this, but it’s possible. Dana wants to send Nate of with a loss. That means give him a wrestler. That’s why dana was angling for the Chimaev fight.
I think Dustin beats him also. Chimaev isn't a fight Nate would accept. Nate can't stop his wrestling. It would be worse than when he fought Rory.

Back