News Nate Diaz to Conor: I banked on ur face, turned u into a wrestler’

Nate caused so many leprechaun fans to be banned lol.

Kinda weird to call Masvidal a bitch when he made Diaz his bitch when they fought

That wasnt a true representation ... Everything after the kick and cut was literally a wash....

Good on masvidal for doing the damage in the first place but lets not pretend if Nate didnt get that cut in the first 30 seconds of the fight that , thats how that fight goes lol...Nate was compromised from the get go

You just know these two are best friends

da27288a087e21474b79afc8a3894424_crop_exact.jpg

If I recall correctly, Nate was fired up to continue. He was growing while Masvidal was tired (spent too much energy trying to end the fight). If the doctor would not have stopped it, it would be very interesting to watch what would happen.

Mas destroyed Nate

masvidal-jorge.gif

That's the obvious response to any statement like this. I would literally say, "Then how come it worked against you when we fought? How bad are you then?"

Nate made conor lol. Wasn't he getting paid peanuts before the mcgregor fights despite fighting for years

Mas destroyed Nate

masvidal-jorge.gif
It seems you are slow.
It's ok, kid. I will explain further.
But instead of drawing a picture with crayon, I will provide you with an example:
Carwin destroyed Lesnar for a full round. Had him turtling up on the ground and no way to get back up. But the referee did not stop the fight, and Carwin was completely depleted of energy to continue, so he got easily submitted by Lesnar on the second round.

So yes, Masvidal beat Nate in the first couple of rounds. Badly.
And he tried to finish Nate, but Nate is VERY durable.
So Masvidal got tired while Nate was still ready to continue. You could see how Masvidal was slowing down while Nate was pacing back and forth when the doctor decided to call the fight out.

Understand what I meant now?

It seems you are slow.
But instead of drawing a picture with crayon, I will provide you with an example:
Carwin destroyed Lesnar for a full round. Had him turtling up on the ground and no way to get back up. But the referee did not stop the fight, and Carwin was completely depleted of energy to continue, so he got easily submitted by Lesnar on the second round.

So Masvidal got tired while Nate was still ready to continue. You could see how Masvidal was slowing down while Nate was pacing back and forth when the doctor decided to call the fight out.

Hahahaha. You’re more of a diva than Nate. Oh and if you’re going to mention anomalies to support your point then Barry vs Kongo was a much better example.

Nate was done in the Mas fight. That’s Nates game, to weather the early storm and come on strong using his cardio. He had simply absorbed too much damage.

It seems you are slow.

Don't be stupid, your analogy is terrible and Masvidal destroyed Nate

Hahahaha. You’re more of a diva than Nate. Oh and if you’re going to mention anomalies to support your point then Barry vs Kongo was a much better example.

Nate was done in the Mas fight. That’s Nates game, to weather the early storm and come on strong using his cardio. He had simply absorbed too much damage.
You can't claim that though.
He was not even breathing hard.... a thing Masvidal was.
I am NOT saying he would win that fight, but I was VERY curious to watch.
Sucks that the doctor stopped it, but I was fine with Masvidal winning as well. They are two fighters I like to watch.

But no, the example I gave was of a fighter who was beating the opponent and spending too much energy to finish, and the opponent was "fresh" and turned the fight around.
In Barry & Kongo, Barry was not tired. he opened up and got caught. So I stand by my example ;)

By the way, I disagree it was an "anomaly" as you put.
The great sage himself said it very wisely: "You can go for the kill or save your energy to go the distance, but you can't do both."
Well, not verbatim, but out of many things I disagree with Sonnen, I do think he was right on the mark on that.

That's the obvious response to any statement like this. I would literally say, "Then how come it worked against you when we fought? How bad are you then?"

Isnt that what Nates saying ..but just in Diaz language

You can't claim that though.
He was not even breathing hard.... a thing Masvidal was.
I am NOT saying he would win that fight, but I was VERY curious to watch.
Sucks that the doctor stopped it, but I was fine with Masvidal winning as well. They are two fighters I like to watch.

But no, the example I gave was of a fighter who was beating the opponent and spending too much energy to finish, and the opponent was "fresh" .
In Barry & Kongo, Barry was not tired. he got caught. So I stand by my example ;)

I hear you dude. Nate has proved time and time again that he can come back and push through, something I was consciously thinking about the whole fight, but like I said he had simply taken too much in this one. Apart from Conor who is a small Welter all Nates best performances had been at lightweight. He fought a prime WW Masvidal and honestly had no business being in there with him.

I remember Nate getting beat the hell outta both fights…

God I love Miller. Tri-state represent

The only reason there has never been a 3rd fight is because conor knows he loses and he is happy to settle for 1-1

I'll take it a step further. There will be no 3rd fight also because Conor won the last one. The only reason Poirier got a rematch against Conor is because Poirier was ranked and Dana on Conor winning again to catapult him to a title fight. When he lost to Poirier, Conor needed to get the win back hence the trilogy.

Back