Nate Marquardt accused of bigotry

Yep personally I find it gross and I don't think it's wrong to have that opinion because I'm not gay, bi or sexually attracted to men or manly women. And yes to twitter as a platform.

I also agree that an advert for straight people using the same style would also have been inappropriate.
I think I'm probably on the same side as you. It’s not the end of the world, it's just an annoyance, but twitter exists for random people to express minor annoyances.

I'm just not going to get social pressured by whatever rich housewives have decided is their new pet cause when we all know straight guys are pretty grossed out by gay guys hooking up. You're allowed to say what you believe, and there's a reason it's only places wth lots of rich housewives deciding social agenda that are declaring a random cage fighter from 15 years ago needs to agree that it's the most omportant human right for gay guys to have a captive audience of children for their hookups.

There's a weird desperation for hypocrisy, but there's like 100% overlap in people who don't want any hypersexualized programming for children. Like at least tell me where it is so I know what to avoid, but the entire point is forcing it on people who specifically don't want it.

Last edited:
See? You’ve proved my point. It’s not transphobia or homophobia to say I’m only attracted to biological men or biological women. I in no way said commercials with trans or gay couples were disgusting but already you’re trying to say I’m a bigot it homophobe.
Re-read my post. I specifically said that you not being attracted to a transperson doesn't make you a bigot. It's a sexual preference. I then laid out what would make one a bigot, in this case Marquardt, and pointed out the victim complex of his ilk. I never said you were one.

Last edited:
Lot of religions and cultures frown upon homosexuality. Maybe teh gays should read the room.

Lot of religions and cultures frown upon homosexuality. Maybe teh gays should read the room.

Religions and cultures used to burn people they thought were witches, too. Does that mean they were right?

Man I'll tell you what.

It's so fucking awesome when I'm just sitting down with the youngins in my family to watch a family friendly cooking show and a fucking commercial for AIDS medicine come on with a bunch of gay dudes talking about having sex.

Seriously fuck these commercials. There's no way they are helping these companies move products. They are just another way for these weirdos to get their messaging out.
If you're seeing AIDS commercials its probably the case that gays or some other groups that disproportionately experiences AIDS are over-represented among the audience of whatever you're watching, I really doubt companies would pay for commercials just for some political end. Of course I get not appreciating said commercials but if there's going to be AIDS commercials it seems like it makes a lot of sense to include gays in the ad.

It’s amazing how people take cover in this. Yes, the bigotry is institutionalized.

Couldn't agree more, but is teaching them that a subset of society is wrong/disgusting/evil by default a positive thing?

What if one of your kids are gay? Personally I'd want my kid to know that whatever their orientation turns out to be, that I'd be cool with it.

Different conversation. Sexualizing kids is wrong, now some woke elementary schools are trying to do it and it's up to parents to put their foot down. Children too young to vote, too young for sexual consent, too young to get a tattoo but apparently if they suddenly want they can get their dick chopped off and "transition". Encouraged by the same people that put that kind of filth into commercials. My 11 year old daughter's lesbian elementary teacher wanted to bring in a translexual novel, us parents stopped it. So yeah....after 18 they can do what they want. But for the love of god, this is getting insane.

I think I'm probably on the same side as you. It’s not the end of the world, it's just an annoyance, but twitter exists for random people to express minor annoyances.

I'm just not going to get social pressured by whatever rich housewives have decided is their new pet cause when we all know straight guys are pretty grossed out by gay guys hooking up. You're allowed to say what you believe, and there's a reason it's only places wth lots of rich housewives deciding social agenda that are declaring a random cage fighter from 15 years ago needs to agree that it's the most omportant human right for gay guys to have a captive audience of children for their hookups.

There's a weird desperation for hypocrisy, but there's like 100% overlap in people who don't want any hypersexualized programming for children. Like at least tell me where it is so I know what to avoid, but the entire point is forcing it on people who specifically don't want it.

...and then calling you a bigot for not wanting it. Some might say, ironically fascistic in tone!

If you're seeing AIDS commercials its probably the case that gays or some other groups that disproportionately experiences AIDS are over-represented among the audience of whatever you're watching, I really doubt companies would pay for commercials just for some political end. Of course I get not appreciating said commercials but if there's going to be AIDS commercials it seems like it makes a lot of sense to include gays in the ad.

Usually it's a Food network show at dinnertime. I wouldn't imagine they much care about cooking since they like to eat raw ass.

But I'm no expert.

Usually it's a Food network show at dinnertime. I wouldn't imagine they much care about cooking since they like to eat raw ass.

But I'm no expert.
I wouldn't expect it either but if that channel is getting those ads it must be because advertisers know that they'd reach the target audience.

I'm sure this will start arguments but here it is:
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-m...rks-backlash-tweet-two-men-kissing-commercial
If you don't feel like reading, pretty much Nate saw a commercial that had 2 guys kissing and he called it disgusting, which brought the wrath of the...well, it offended some people. They all accused him of being a bigot and all this and that. Personally, I don't care what 2 people do, but I don't want to watch anyone making out, so I don't have a problem with what he said. Clearly people aren't allowed to have an opinion anymore.
Thoughts?
*Shrugs

I'm not interested when I see anyone I'm not interested in fucking kissing or making out. Can be fat chicks with anyone, dudes, anyone.

Back