Nate tried quitting but ref wouldn’t stop it

I bet you think Randy was tapping against Tito, when he was spanking his ass too

TS is a dum dum apparently hasn't seen too many Diaz fights. This is signature Diaz antics.
<{natewhut}>{<Scared}

Honestly the UFC pays these guys really poorly and it irritates me seeing "fans" on here root for mult-hundred-millionaires paying peanuts to fighters who are taking brain damage to entertain us.

These guys deserve better and the UFC tried to pull a real bullshit move on Nate, who's made them obscene amounts of cash. Thrilled for him and Tony also got a winnable fight.
It's depressing how they trap these guys into shitty fights to get wrecked on their way out. Nates one of my favorite fighters ever and I'm a Tony fan too, so I was happy as fuck to see him go out on a good win and both guys get a fair fight.

Goddard was probably informed by the ufc that Nate may try something like this to end the fight so he was ready for it and just refused to stop it lol

Don't be ridiculous both guys were taunting and fucjing around

At this point I'm pretty sure you are being intentionally dishonest or being blinded by fanboying.

Imagine watching Nate Diaz for 15 fucking years and thinking he would quit.

So many new fans. <Lmaoo>

Sorry to say all the nu-fans ruined this forum all the way back to McNugget=/=Goat... It's such a 'cringe' fest here. I told everybody way back then Conor fans have ruined this board. /Stay Woke sherdog. <Fedor23>

It's depressing how they trap these guys into shitty fights to get wrecked on their way out. Nates one of my favorite fighters ever and I'm a Tony fan too, so I was happy as fuck to see him go out on a good win and both guys get a fair fight.

Feel the exact same way my dude.

Who has given us more high quality entertainment then Nate and Ferguson?

Setting up Nate at 37 years old finishing up his career with an undefeated former middleweight ranked #3 was gross. Thats some billionaire shit. I'm glad it blew up right in their face.

War Diaz.

I think in Nate's mind 'spinnin' shit' & leg kicking isn't fighting.
Nate wants to box & do jiujitsu anything else & he isn't interested.
I know it doesn't really make sense in an MMA fight, but here we are.

He turned his back, walked away, leaned against the fence and then walked away waiving his hand.

That fight could have 100% been stopped and ruled a TKO/retirement at that point.

The ONLY reason it wasn't stopped was probably because it was Nate Diaz and he is a big star and Tony is a goddamn idiot and didn't attack, as that would have likely forced the ref to intervene.

Yeah, it became obvious when Tony flopped to his back and Nate kind of fell for it and rushed in for a second. However he legit walked away after wincing in pain waved it off and said he was done. The ref would have been well within his parameters to call it off. Nate wouldn't have said shit either.

Feel the exact same way my dude.

Who has given us more high quality entertainment then Nate and Ferguson?

Setting up Nate at 37 years old finishing up his career with an undefeated former middleweight ranked #3 was gross. Thats some billionaire shit. I'm glad it blew up right in their face.

War Diaz.
Every once in while despite all odds, something like this happens anyway. You love to see it, real Cinderella story shit.

<{natewhut}>

You have the CTE of Diaz and Ferguson combined if you think this

That’s most definitely not how you tell a ref you’re quitting a fight.

Yeah, it became obvious when Tony flopped to his back and Nate kind of fell for it and rushed in for a second. However he legit walked away after wincing in pain waved it off and said he was done. The ref would have been well within his parameters to call it off. Nate wouldn't have said shit either.
100%

Wouldn't have been controversial.

That was really weird, it really did seem like he was giving up but I guess it worked out for him in the end. I couldn’t exactly tell what was going on but I definitely thought for a second he was quitting… Diaz does always have his weird antics though

Back