International NATO war with Russia will be unavoidable sadly

Where does it say mono culture? You are embarrassing yourself.

Since also decided to ignore the evidence that proves what I was saying.

Whilst there are a great number of perspectives that can be taken on the subject, it is impossible to form a single, all-embracing concept of European culture.[2] Nonetheless, there are core elements which are generally agreed upon as forming the cultural foundation of modern Europe.[3] One list of these elements given by K. Bochmann includes:[4]

I repeat for the third time, Dicktuck MacCuck, There was no deal at the tome of Johnson's supposed rejection of the deal which didn't exist. True or false?

Plus I already showed above you where you said, Europe... as a culture. Funny you're so gotten to about that you'd use it to deflect from your Russian propaganda.

Medvedev is the "bad cop", he's the one who gets trotted out regularly to make outlandish statements on how Russia's going to fuck over NATO, Europe, or whoever the enemy of the day is. Probably just overcompensating for his reputation of being a pussified softie in the past so that hardliners don't toss him out a window or something, you can safely ignore 99% of the stuff he says these days.

Putin going to get capped from within shortly imo.
Be realistic. The one shot you had at that happened was Preghozin. And he got talked down and murdered in a fantastic fashion.

That example was set to any future dissension in the ranks.

I repeat for the third time, Dicktuck MacCuck, There was no deal at the tome of Johnson's supposed rejection of the deal which didn't exist. True or false?

Plus I already showed above you where you said, Europe... as a culture. Funny you're so gotten to about that you'd use it to deflect from your Russian propaganda.
You lost, get over it. All this panic wrestling to save face is embarrassing.

A little bit of MAD never killed anyone.

Reactions: Cid
Not at all. They'll just continue to use this to launder money to their cronies, while pretending to give a fuck that Russia will end up with some extra pieces of land when all is said and done.

Ain't no boots on the ground coming from NATO. Just thoughts and prayers, and a whole lot of corruption.

The WW3 alarmists need to shift their focus to China if anything. Russia has its hands full just trying to bully its kid brother. The Taiwan invasion is happening before 2045.

Putin's war into Ukraine has really fucked up the global order.

It's a nuclear armed State invading and conquering a NON nuclear armed state.

What's the consequences of this? Nuclear proliferation. Either you join a defensive alliance with those who will use nukes in your defense, or you get your hands on nukes yourself.

So because of this, nuclear holocaust is much more likely.

Great point. Consider this further. Ukraine did have nukes and Clinton made them agree to give them up. I wonder if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Great point. Consider this further. Ukraine did have nukes and Clinton made them agree to give them up. I wonder if that was a good thing or a bad thing.
Terrible idea for Ukraine's personal defense. The idea was that Russia wouldn't try anything, which seemed reasonable at the time. They didn't foresee how much of a soulless fuck Putin would turn out to be. Trying to be neutral just left them vulnerable. Compare with Poland.

My understanding is that there was a deal, then Boris Johnson blew in at the behest of the Biden Administration to tell Zelensky to not accept the agreement.
I repeat, for the third or fourth time, your understanding was incorrect, right? Yes, or no?

To wit,
How about you impress us with your understanding of the text below?

https://www.thebureau.news/p/no-the-west-did-not-sabotage-an-early
"Of the many misrepresentations made by the Ottawa professor Katchanovski and other pro-Russian commentators, perhaps the most fundamental was the claim that a peace deal was close to being signed. This was not actually true.

While Russian and Ukrainian negotiators were able to agree to some basic principles, the exact details were to be decided upon later, in an in-person meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelenskyy (which ultimately did not happen).

In any difficult negotiation, especially with high political stakes, agreeing upon broad principles is far easier than hammering out details.

While Ukrainian officials have stated that negotiators almost settled on a general framework, positioning that as a borderline peace deal is as dishonest as claiming that you’ve built a house after simply setting its foundations.

“We listened to them, and we realized that these are not people sent for talks but for our capitulation,” a senior Ukrainian negotiator recalled, the Wall Street Journal reported."

There are good reasons to doubt that Zelensky and Putin would have settled on a compromise – mostly because the Russians were demanding that Ukraine limit its ability to defend itself by capping its armed forces at 85,000 troops, 342 tanks and 519 artillery pieces (accounting to roughly a 60-70 per cent reduction of Ukraine’s prewar military power).

Finally, the discovery of the Bucha massacre, wherein 450 Ukrainian civilians were found murdered in the Kyiv region, obliterated any public support for a negotiated peace. According to a May 2022 survey, 82 per cent of Ukrainians agreed that “under no circumstance should Ukraine give up on any of its territory even if it leads to the continuation of the war and threatens its independence.”

So of course Johnson said that Western allies were not ready to provide the guarantees outlined in the Istanbul framework – this was not coercion, it was simply an admission that the guarantees envisioned by the agreement were not feasible.

And of course he advised Zelenskyy to keep fighting – this was not warmongering, but rather an acceptance of the fact that, in light of Russian atrocities in Bucha, there was no other choice.

The Istanbul framework was never going to work – and yet, over a year later, pro-Russian voices are still trying to twist the narrative to suit their interests, and some people are, unfortunately, gullible enough to believe them."

Now, please do go ahead and share with us your understanding about how Johnson talked the Ukrainians into rejecting a peace deal that never existed.
C'mon don't deflect this time, Dicktuck McFuck. Yes or no?

Last edited:
It was a good thing. Nuclear proliferation is a big problem and increases the probability of a nuclear holocaust. Once nuclear explosions start going off that will trigger the next extinction event. And humans ending up as the irradiated in Fallout in wishful thinking. It would be a shame to leave the planet for the roaches.

Terrible idea for Ukraine's personal defense. The idea was that Russia wouldn't try anything, which seemed reasonable at the time. They didn't foresee how much of a soulless fuck Putin would turn out to be. Trying to be neutral just left them vulnerable. Compare with Poland.
It just delegitimizes Russia even more as they signed a treaty to protect Ukraine.

Remember Obama making fun of Romney for worrying about Russia?

Why should we be? This isn't exactly the cold war Soviet union with was an actual capable army. So he isn't wrong...

The longer this continues, Russia's sloppy belligerence guarantees it happening eventually.

This is the downside to everyone having nukes. Without the nuclear threat Russia would have been curbstomped by the west in less than 2 weeks.

Back