International NATO war with Russia will be unavoidable sadly

Because they can't hold it and they already had close to half a million casualties.

Except for all that pesky international law. In your own words, why does Russia get a pass? If you're going with might makes right, can the US just kill everyone in Russia and make the same argument you do here.

Fortunately for Ukraine, they aren't filled with cowards who worship russian cock.
There's no need to take the annoying ass approach of individually quoting a whooping 3 statements that are all related...

Russia HAS been holding it, Ukraine has not been able to regain it.

As if the rest of the world abides by international law. The US is literally funding a genocide in Gaza right now, where more civilians were slaughtered in 2 months than the entirety of this Ukraine-Russia conflict.

Unfortunate for Ukraine, they are running out of conscripts that they've forced to fight on the front lines. I don't know what constitutes "worshiping Russian cock"... but Russia is the #1 country that Ukrainians fled to once the war began.

Yes. That's the civilized world.

Meanwhile, China are absolutely laughing at Russia. The country they once looked up to, completely stepping aside and giving them it's position as the number 2 superpower.

Xi-Dada.gif

If I didn't know any better I'd think you were calling 7 billion people uncivilized?

Theres an element of truth to the second part. But its a UK/US situation where it was sort of an inevitable thing that could not have been resisted. The UK being surpassed by the US was their destiny and Russia being surpassed by China was their destiny.

A former nuclear armed state who gave up their nukes at America's behest because they offered protection.

Americas word is utter dog shit and no country in their right mind should trust them on anything right now.

Hopefully my country re-thinks the military alliance that draws us into their wars.
This seems to be a bit misguided. The US and Russia agreed to defend Ukraine. Only Russia has reneged on that obligation by invading them. The US is aiding them in their efforts to repel the Russians from their territory but obviously they aren't going to have a direct military confrontation with Russia over it. I don't think anyone can reasonably suggest that's the US' obligation in this war and that the consequences might not spiral out of control and lead to a global nuclear holocaust.

There's no need to take the annoying ass approach of individually quoting a whooping 3 statements that are all related...

As if the rest of the world abides by international law. The US is literally funding a genocide in Gaza right now, where more civilians were slaughtered in 2 months than the entirety of this Ukraine-Russia conflict.

Unfortunate for Ukraine, they are running out of conscripts that they've forced to fight on the front lines. I don't know what constitutes "worshiping Russian cock"... but Russia is the #1 country that Ukrainians fled to once the war began.

The number 1 rule of international law is that the US/China/Russia/UK and France don't have to follow international law. Thats the understanding that created the UN and every single institution that defines the "rules based order". And the west is fine to take advantage of this when it benefits them and pretend its not a thing when it doesn't.

If you have law enforcement and 5 people can veto enforcement that basically means 5 people are allowed to break the law. We can pretend thats not what it means but that what it means.

Why should we be? This isn't exactly the cold war Soviet union with was an actual capable army. So he isn't wrong...
The Soviet Union was long gone when this exchange happened. Romney said Russia was our biggest threat, Obama made fun of him for thinking Russia was dangerous. Obama was completely wrong. He's also a smug tool who is wrong about basically everything, but this example was really bad.

The Soviet Union was long gone when this exchange happened. Romney said Russia was our biggest threat, Obama made fun of him for thinking Russia was dangerous. Obama was completely wrong. He's also a smug tool who is wrong about basically everything, but this example was really bad.

I'm loathe to defend that grifter but he was absolutley right. Throwing ideology out China is most likely going to surpass the US and Russia will be a distant third. Most people believed that in 2012 and most people believe that today. A regional power trying to impose its will in its region does not mean it is a threat to you.

There are some people who think anytime borders change by force its 1938. And if it was 1938 the Nazis weren't a threat to the US, just Europe. Hence why historians hate the "Man in a High Castle" for being unrealistic.

This seems to be a bit misguided. The US and Russia agreed to defend Ukraine. Only Russia has reneged on that obligation by invading them. The US is aiding them in their efforts to repel the Russians from their territory but obviously they aren't going to have a direct military confrontation with Russia over it. I don't think anyone can reasonably suggest that's the US' obligation in this war and that the consequences might not spiral out of control and lead to a global nuclear holocaust.
You don't need a direct military confrontation. Didn't say that, also stupid.

You guys stopped backing Military aid after less than .32% of your GDP.

There are multiple countries in Europe fighting economically disastrous energy wars sending a higher % of their GDP. Estonia is 3.55% of gdp. Without signing the biggest nuclear de proliferation deal in human history.

It's not a normal promise that you can walk away from without reputational harm. Not doing what you can to uphold your promise to a developing democracy with a historically significant agreement in place makes you untrustworthy.

I'm not talking about russia/america reputation. As shit as America is they win that hands down.

I'm talking about the rest of the world not being able to trust any significant agreement made with America. Hyper partisan American politics has made America look like a bi-polar ex girlfriend and any country not factoring that reality in when making deals with America is making a big mistake.

Ukraine regained some 75% of what was lost. They could push russia right out, should republican cowards ever get their shit together.

As if the rest of the world abides by international law. The US is literally funding a genocide in Gaza right now,

No. A terrible use of the word "literally."

where more civilians were slaughtered in 2 months than the entirety of this Ukraine-Russia conflict.

Not even close. Russian casualties alone approach half a million. You have way more than the 30,000 dead in Gaza. But this argument is retarded. Two wrongs don't make a right. What Israel does in Palestine doesn't somehow justify what Russia does in Ukraine.

Unfortunate for Ukraine, they are running out of conscripts that they've forced to fight on the front lines.

Russia has been using rapists and criminals for well over a year now.

I don't know what constitutes "worshiping Russian cock"... but Russia is the #1 country that Ukrainians fled to once the war began.

You mean kidnapped and taken there against their will? Another war crime for russia.

Just watched this video. Russians got nothing to lose really. They are already sanctioned to extreme although personally I think more can be done. They will be chopping towards West until we snap.

This situation still dumbfounds me.
Even talking to Russian and Ukranians friends-

Whats Putins end goal here???

Our biggest threat is china, Not Russia. So yeah Obama is right.

Russia lost its bite when the soviet union collapse, the only threat.....was the Rocket force.....that's about it. And even then the amount of corruption fucks them every corner.

Last edited:
Gonna pass on debating a nutsack that quotes sentence by sentence.

Average age of Ukrainian soldier fighting on the front line is 43. Ouch.

Good luck with that...

Good luck with that...

And yet the Russians are taking a tone of casualties for every inch of ground. That is not sustainable, stop being stupid for 5mins.

And yet the Russians are taking a tone of casualties for every inch of ground. That is not sustainable, stop being stupid for 5mins.
Russia has 4x more people and is gearing itself into a war machine. It seems more likely things will get worse instead of better unless the West sends significantly more aid. Probably a pretty large chunk of Ukraine's finest are dead by this point.

Russian do talk a lot. It's mostly bullshit.

Really ?
If there’s one country that kept up (or even exceeded, by some metrics) with American warmaking on countries, it’s Russia.
Just because most people don’t know, or can’t pronounce their names, doesn’t mean that they haven’t happened.

Russia’s a global threat. Far worse than localised thorns like Iran or North Korea.

Our biggest threat is china, Not Russia. So yeah Obama is right.

Russia lost its bite when the soviet union collapse, the only threat.....was the Rocket force.....that's about it. And even then the amount of corruption fucks them every corner.
our "biggest threat" is our biggest trading partner.....

our "biggest threat" is our biggest trading partner.....

lol they have been our biggest threat for awhile now. All you have to do is look at they're current moves in the pacific. Its not rocket science

Good luck with that...

Was he taken directly from a prison and sent to the front lines like the russians do?

And don't worry about failing to quote me. I expect cowardice from russian supporters.

Ukraine regained some 75% of what was lost. They could push russia right out, should republican cowards ever get their shit together.
Why didn't they push russia out during the summer offensive?

man, some of you live in la-la land, seriously. just yell the most magical thinking slogans possible, with no relation to actual operational details.
it's demeaning to engage arguments like this.

Back