***NBA 2018 Finals v2: Rigged/ Friendly Refereeing Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
as comprehensive as modern technology allows, but sure
you have to be w/in 3' to be considered the active defender, so if you get blown by or are simply not trying on the play you aren't counted in the stat

If you can’t see the flaws in drawing any conclusions from this stat in a two game sample size then maybe you should go back and get another McMasters Degree.

If you can’t see the flaws in drawing any conclusions from this stat in a two game sample size then maybe you should go back and get another McMasters Degree.
hahah sure man, whatever you say

once again, not at all. Not a single part of your post was factual
i didn't draw conclusions, those were mere 2 game observations
And i don't have a McMasters, none the less 2 of them.

Carry on, as you were

Fuck these lame dick J Cole songs ABC keeps forcing on us.

some of these guys that become assistant coaches surprise me, like Lue tbh when he was on the Clips

and Willie Green for the warriors, wtf

Nice to see Bern back down curry and abuse him.

Gotta love it. J.R. and Love can't hit a shot for shit on the road but come out strokin it like pros tonight.

So the ball doesn't have to hit the rim anymore to be counted as a shot? Pretty sure that's how the shot clock works. So, yeah, Van Gundy, that SHOULD count as an assist....if it wasn't for the truth the very fact it's a pass means it's a travel.

The conversion of the NBA into the Harlem Globetrotters continues...

So the ball doesn't have to hit the rim anymore to be counted as a shot? Pretty sure that's how the shot clock works. So, yeah, Van Gundy, that SHOULD count as an assist....if it wasn't for the truth the very fact it's a pass means it's a travel.

The conversion of the NBA into the Harlem Globetrotters continues...

Yea I was thinking vaguely that you can't pass the ball to yourself and that's what Lebron basically did. The ball never touched the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back